Free Money

People need to be careful cashing out with this, as alot of people have been stung. If you cash out your pre match bet, you are not eligible for your inplay bet to be refunded apparently.

Aye, it does state that in the terms when you place it, always read the terms with free bets

888 Sport have a sign up offer where you put £10 on your first bet and you get treble the odds. So thinking about taking Juve to win @ 22/5 which once trebled will be odds of 66/5.

So thought about sticking £50 on Madrid @ 4/6 on Bet365 and £50 on the draw in play @ 16/5.

Edit: Worked this out and it will mean a £23.33 profit for a Madrid win, £82 profit for a Juve win and £100 profit for the draw. Decent.

Edited by Parscelona

People need to be careful cashing out with this, as alot of people have been stung. If you cash out your pre match bet, you are not eligible for your inplay bet to be refunded apparently.

I still feel like a total idiot for doing that last time without checking the rules, it definitely blows the in play refund.

Can't do the Bet 365 one from Spain for some reason, so doing the PP one, but changing tactics, daft £20 125/1 shot pre game (Pogba fgs and Real to win 2-1 in 90), and will put the free tenner on a safeish 2/1 bet to recover the stake.

Not at all.

I like 'an edge' for sure, phree munnay ain't that though, there is no downside.

Hence, shouldn't be classed as a "gamble".

Fair enough, I am humbled by your superior pedantry.

£50 on under 4.5 total goals pre-game at 1/7.

£50 on over 4.5 inplay at 9/2.

0-4 goals means £7.14 profit, 5 or more means £175.

The odds aren't as good as the first half bet but it does at least keep you interested for the whole game.

£327 up from the last two nights. For Bayern v Barca I went under/over 2.5 goals in 1st half (£175 profit), then tonight went over 0.5 goals pre-match, Ronaldo to score first in-play (£152 profit). Delighted to say the least!