Free Money

using 2 accounts total goals and btts

over 2.5 yes evens

over 2.5 no 15/4

under 2.5 yes 17/2

under 2.5 no 11/5

worst off is from the 2 accounts you break even, then a 60 quid profit, then 137.50 profit or the big one 375 quid profit

Bit pished to figure it out, but sounds good. If it was me I'd try to find a way of splitting the bets between accounts so you don't get stung by the "guaranteed profit" rule. I know they've been pretty lenient on it so far, but I'm a bit paranoid at getting stung by it.

Anyone got any tips on how to stop getting your 365 accounts limited? Most recent one lasted just five days, I've got another lined up to use but once that's done I'm struggling. Really need to make the next one last.

Any help appreciated.

What have you been doing typically? I've been banned from hills, boylesports, betfred and Stan James - all because I primarily was only betting on their special offers (e.g. Horse finishes 2nd then you get a free bet). But I have five accounts with bet365 and not a single ban or restriction so far.

Bookies can use your IP Address or your registered postal address and if it links back to any previous account you had banned, then they can make that link. So maybe the first account you had banned dabbled in some arbitrage, or had too many winners, or you took every single offer and bonus offered to the maximum stake?? Thereafter every account you've opened has been linked back to that one which is why you barely last a few days.

There's no rhyme or reason sometimes why they ban you though and it's definitely frustrating when you get no explanation. I got a pay as you go phone and never used wifi, which fooled Will Hills for a few months until they caught up and banned that one too.

Anyone got any tips on how to stop getting your 365 accounts limited? Most recent one lasted just five days, I've got another lined up to use but once that's done I'm struggling. Really need to make the next one last.

Any help appreciated.

I hardly ever bet with them apart from special offers. Once in a while I'll put a small bet on to watch a livestream, or if they're offering a market I can't find elsewhere. I'm well in profit with them after a huge, for me, win at the Cheltenham Gold Cup day, so maybe they're just keeping me on in hope of eventually getting their money back. (They were offering more places than others that day.)

I bet on corners, mainly RT markets. I got a mate to register an account in his name with absolutely no link to me, but I think they nabbed me based on IP address. I'm going to place all my stakes from phone on 4G on safari (not the app) on this account and see how long it lasts.

All options in that screen shot fall foul of the T&Cs should bet365 wish to nab you......

Theres a line in there from the guy stating that hes done this numerous times without any problems. Gonna go with one of these three bets though

All options in that screen shot fall foul of the T&Cs should bet365 wish to nab you......

And it's so easy to avoid them with a wee side bet with another bookie without losing guaranteed profit.

Edited by welshbairn

Theres a line in there from the guy stating that hes done this numerous times without any problems. Gonna go with one of these three bets though

Most likely because he's a mug punter who loses plenty of money on there and they're not bothered about him taking a bit of guaranteed profit on their offers.