Free Money

I'm the same. Most of my mates just go for the guaranteed £30 or whatever but I very rarely have the chance to win the likes of £1000 so feel like I might as well just go for it.

Aye, bit of a thrill betting £50 on a 8 or 20-1 shot with no chance of losing.. Getting £20 quid from depositing £100 is a bit meh, but probably more sensible. Fcuk sensible.

Aye, bit of a thrill betting £50 on a 8 or 20-1 shot with no chance of losing.. Getting £20 quid from depositing £100 is a bit meh, but probably more sensible. Fcuk sensible.

Thing for me is if there is no chance of losing and your only up say £20 it would take all the buzz out the equation if that makes sense

Nice one big man, bout time your luck changed!

You're telling me! Valencia are the only ones beating my 5 teams tonight for £135. If that third didn't go in, I'd have been headed for the Erskine Bridge. 5 out of 5 accumulators (albeit one only a double) in 4 days being beat by the one team each is ludicrous bad luck.

I looked at over 5.5 match goals earlier at 8/1 as I thought there'd be a good shout of 5-1 but didn't fancy sweating for the full 90 minutes when 45 is more than enough. Never ever would I have considered sticking £50 on the correct score though, but perhaps could have benefited from a wee covering bet.

Put £50 on under 3.5 first half goals on the Bayern game but never got the over 2.5 first half goals on til it was 1-0 as i was late getting into the United vs Hibs game. Only got 2/1 for it which means i got just under 200 back. Both happy and sad at the same time