Free Money

Went over 2.5 fh goals bottled it and cashed out both bets! £200 profit can't be bad anyway.

9/1. I only stuck a tenner on that and tenner on over 0.5 goals. Still about £90 up so I'm chuffed.

Well done chaps, much better than going for a guaranteed £17 profit or whatever after moving a ton from your bank imo.

My sister cashed out for £517 in the brief moment it was 2-2. Not bad work for someone that only gambles on this offer. Second time she's had her 2-2 up.

I fucking hate her. I was busy trying to book cheap flights to Cuba, if I'd being paying attention it would have fucking paid for them.

Thought cashing out on this offer was risky?!

Anyway....i went for Shurrle 1st scorer on 1 account and 1-1 on another. Still haven't won anything on these offers yet! Thought i was being semi sensible this time as i usually go for an outsider scorer and higher priced scoreline.

Oh and over 0.5goals before play on both.

I'm astonished some folk on this offer here don't lose money.

It's so fucking simple. The utter panic every time is great reading.

Another point for those not using the full £100. Deposit using PayPal, you'll have the money back in your PayPal account by the morning, then from there to your bank account in minutes. Not days as per debit cards. No fees either.

I'm astonished some folk on this offer here don't lose money.

It's so fucking simple. The utter panic every time is great reading.

I assume you collected your guaranteed circa £17.50 profit then. For some people gambling is more for fun.

My sister cashed out for £517 in the brief moment it was 2-2. Not bad work for someone that only gambles on this offer. Second time she's had her 2-2 up.

On second thoughts, considering the time it usually takes to get a cash in request confirmed and the fact most of your posts are attempts to wind people up, I smell shite.

Another point for those not using the full £100. Deposit using PayPal, you'll have the money back in your PayPal account by the morning, then from there to your bank account in minutes. Not days as per debit cards. No fees either.

What difference does it make whether you play with 2 x £20 or 2x £50 for Paypal purposes??

Also, if you use paypal to deposit, they don't bill your bank account for 3 days (direct debit) so, even if you don't have the funds available (IE: last weekend before payday) - You can still take advantage as long as you know funds are coming into your bank. - I spent £150 last night to guarantee a £200 return & the funds were there this morning. Back in my bank before I left the house!

I assume you collected your guaranteed circa £17.50 profit then. For some people gambling is more for fun.

It's not about the profit, it's about the utter panic that some seem to get themselves into. Very few actually appear to read, then understand the terms and conditions.

Edit: People betting on 0-0

Bet on no goalscorer, covers if the only goal is an own goal.

What difference does it make whether you play with 2 x £20 or 2x £50 for Paypal purposes??

Also, if you use paypal to deposit, they don't bill your bank account for 3 days (direct debit) so, even if you don't have the funds available (IE: last weekend before payday) - You can still take advantage as long as you know funds are coming into your bank. - I spent £150 last night to guarantee a £200 return & the funds were there this morning. Back in my bank before I left the house!

It makes a huge difference to the returns you're going to get. If it's a risk free bet, why would you not take it at the maximum? I maybe wasn't as clear as I could have been though, I was referring to someone who was basically saying they didn't want £100 out the bank for 3 days, PayPal eliminates this.

Dunno how your PayPal works, but if I don't have the money in PayPal account, it takes it straight out my bank there and then. So either you're wrong, or my PayPal is different to yours.

Edited by Paris Hilltoon

It's not about the profit, it's about the utter panic that some seem to get themselves into. Very few actually appear to read, then understand the terms and conditions.

Most bookies will have this at slightly worse odd, at mcbookie for this game it was 17/2 for no goalscorer and 9/1 for 0-0

Dunno how your PayPal works, but if I don't have the money in PayPal account, it takes it straight out my bank there and then. So either you're wrong, or my PayPal is different to yours.

Perhaps my Paypal "is" different. Managed to stake £150 last night - £100 @ B365 & £50 cover elsewhere, with very little in the attached bank account. Paypal didnt say "you have NO funds" - But, I expect a D/D on Thursday or Friday, by which time, the returns are nesting in my bank.

If anyone does a minor spreadsheet calculation, you can EASILY make £30ish from those offers without risk by covering all 3 outcomes of a match & factoring in the guaranteed refund of the inplay bet if it loses.

Most bookies will have this at slightly worse odd, at mcbookie for this game it was 17/2 for no goalscorer and 9/1 for 0-0

How often is a 1-0 game settled with an own goal?