Free Money

Yeah I forgot they limit the number of bets you can do in play. Spoilsports.

Even in your normal games without the offer they never do scorecasts in play, you always have to put them on before kick off. Don't know if every bookie online is the same though.

As for your Aguero to score 2 bet, if you have the nerve you can wait in play to put it on. If he hasn't scored after 30 mins I'd be surprised if the odds on him scoring 2 weren't at least 10/1. However if he scores early.....

I think after last week I'm going to repeat same. Btts first half and have covered 0-0 elsewhere.

what other bet you doing?

im sticking to my under 3.5fhg pre match, then in play btts first half, although the odds are poor (granted its moved out to 3/1 from 11/4 earlier today, hopefully it can hit 4's by a minute into the game), im sticking with it as if it comes in and i dont do it i'll be fucking raging

what other bet you doing?

im sticking to my under 3.5fhg pre match, then in play btts first half, although the odds are poor (granted its moved out to 3/1 from 11/4 earlier today, hopefully it can hit 4's by a minute into the game), im sticking with it as if it comes in and i dont do it i'll be fucking raging

Staying safe with over 0.5 pre game. Hasn't let me down yet. At absolute worst I'm going to lose a tenner on my covering 0-0 bet but no biggie.

Staying safe with over 0.5 pre game. Hasn't let me down yet. At absolute worst I'm going to lose a tenner on my covering 0-0 bet but no biggie.

I covered the no scorer with a tenner rather than the £3 odd necessary at 14/1 just in case..

Think im going for 2-2

Just realised that's the only score that could mean extra time, fuckin idiot. Lumped it on City winning on penalties rather than in extra time as they dropped the odds seconds before kick off. I'm shite at this gambling stuff.