Free Money

Really can't see it being a 0-0, just need to decide on a goal scorer to put the £50 on.

Couple of questions here, haven't used Bet365 before, nor seen the "cash out" option. I've bet on 0-0 as my pre kick off bet (14-1 seemed generous). If it looks like heading for 0-0 during the game can I put the the same "free" bet on again, or do I have to bet on something else? Also, will the cash out option remain until a goal is scored or the game is finished? I assume the amount offered would rise the longer no goal was scored..

Edited by welshbairn

Couple of questions here, haven't used Bet365 before, nor seen the "cash out" option. I've bet on 0-0 as my pre kick off bet (14-1 seemed generous). If it looks like heading for 0-0 during the game can I put the the same "free" bet on again, or do I have to bet on something else? Also, will the cash out option remain until a goal is scored or the game is finished? I assume the amount offered would rise the longer no goal was scored..

I only ever use bet365 for this offer and have no experience of using the cash out option so can't help you I'm afraid. I put over 0.5 goals as my pre match bet and will either bet 0-0 as my in-play bet or use another account to put enough to get my £50 back from a 0-0 and then use my no risk in-play on a scorer probably.

I only ever use bet365 for this offer and have no experience of using the cash out option so can't help you I'm afraid. I put over 0.5 goals as my pre match bet and will either bet 0-0 as my in-play bet or use another account to put enough to get my £50 back from a 0-0 and then use my no risk in-play on a scorer probably.

This is what I've done. I'm sorely tempted to whack the £50 on Kolarov first goal scorer, if he plays that is.

This is what I've done. I'm sorely tempted to whack the £50 on Kolarov first goal scorer, if he plays that is.

The last two times they've done the offer I've thought it would be a 0-0 but right at the end went for the scorer option. Both ended 0-0 so I've missed out on a hefty wedge twice. I'm considering just sticking to 0-0 just incase it happened again.

Remember to go no goalscorer instead of 0-0 in case of the OG.

I've already stuck a free 5er on Toure to score first, will prob stick the free in play 50 on messi anytime, it's around evens atm.

Edited by Tamdunk

• 2 weeks later...

Paddy power are offering bets on the Oscar Pistorius trial with money back (up to £20) if he is found not guilty.

Guilty - 4/11

Not Guilty - 15/8

Not free money but no loss on a guilty bet.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/current-affairs/oscar-pistorius

edit:

Slightly morally wrong, but if you are in it for simply taking money from PP then I see no issue.

Edited by ham89

Paddy power are offering bets on the Oscar Pistorius trial with money back (up to £20) if he is found not guilty.

Guilty - 4/11

Not Guilty - 15/8

Not free money but no loss on a guilty bet.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/current-affairs/oscar-pistorius

edit:

Slightly morally wrong, but if you are in it for simply taking money from PP then I see no issue.

You only get your bet back if it's declared a mistrial or the charge is reduced from premeditated murder to, say, manslaughter.

Bets void should charge be changed from ‘premeditated murder’ before verdict. Bets void should mistrial be declared.

P.S. Looks like they've changed the conditions since you saw it..

P.P.S Think they've bottled it.. http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/mar/05/paddy-power-oscar-pistorius-ad-withdrawn-immediate-effect

Edited by welshbairn

You only get your bet back if it's declared a mistrial or the charge is reduced from premeditated murder to, say, manslaughter.

P.S. Looks like they've changed the conditions since you saw it..

P.P.S Think they've bottled it.. http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/mar/05/paddy-power-oscar-pistorius-ad-withdrawn-immediate-effect

All original bets are still valid. It is money back if he is found not guilty.

• 2 weeks later...

Free money on offer in Juniors this weekend.

Banchory 10/11 in Ladbrokes v Longside.

Longside (+1) on hcap 19/10 at Mcbookie

Both available as singles.

Max McBookie £100 single returns £290

Lads £151.90 single returns £290

Stake £251.90 for £38.10 profit.

Edited by superbigal

• 3 weeks later...

GF and I opened up a coral account each £5 bet placed on Man U bayern Draw and another £5 on the Bayern win. Stuck the 20 quid free bets on man utd and bayern. Man u win wouldve been £100, draw was £22.50 and loss was £17 so profit on original stake regardless. In hindsight we shouldve put both fivers on the draw but profit all the same.

• 4 weeks later...

Not 100% free money and there's a very slight risk but I have found a flaw in the market that can be exploited on Saturday.

Dundee are currently 1.26 on Betfair to win the league.

Dumbarton are currently 6/1 with Bet Victor to beat us on Saturday.

£1000 on Dundee returns £260 profit.

£167 on Dumbarton gets you your money back.

The only way this can lose is if Dundee draw with Dumbarton and Hamilton beat Morton by 8 goals.

If Dundee win the league you find yourself with about £85 profit.

In the very unlikely even that Dumbarton beat Dundee and Hamilton and Falkirk fail to win you could find yourself well over £1000 up!

I hope I have explained this ok!

I might be missing something here but aren't arbs nearly always available (if you know where to look) and they aren't palpable errors (unless the percentages involved are huge)?

Just found one for Boursin Dortmund v hoffenheim, correct score 3-3 odds of 70 on the the back and 55 for the lay with betfair. Guaranteed free money.

I might be missing something here but aren't arbs nearly always available (if you know where to look) and they aren't palpable errors (unless the percentages involved are huge)?

Just found one for Boursin Dortmund v hoffenheim, correct score 3-3 odds of 70 on the the back and 55 for the lay with betfair. Guaranteed free money.

Let's take that example and play it out.

I want to make £10.

Using a back at 70, and a lay at 55 (with 5% commission on winnings), I would have to do the following;

Back 3-3 at 70 for £47.56. Total laid out = £47.56

Lay 3-3 at 55 for £60.59. Total laid out = £3271.86

If 3-3 comes in, then I make £3282.64 profit on the back bet, and lose £3271.86 on the lay bet. Total profit = £10.58

If 3-3 doesn't come in, then I make £57.56 after commission on the lay bet, and lose £47.56 on the back bet. Total profit = £10.00.

So I've made my tenner, but I've had to tie up £3,319.42 in order to do it.

Do bookies take that sort of bet on correct scores

Yeah, shouldn't have a problem getting that on. A bigger question would be whether there was £60 available to lay at 55 on Betfair.

• 2 weeks later...