• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are people so adamant that they know the facts of the incident already? Do you know where he keeps his guns? Do you know where the guns are in relation to where the incident took place? Do you know how dark it was in his house? Do you know how his girlfriend was dressed?

Do you know anything other than that someone has been killed?

If the 4 shots story on Sky News is true it's murder in my eyes even if it had been an intruder. No danger did he shoot 4 times and just happen to get her in the head and chest. Not buying it. IMO he shot to kill if the aforementioned story is true and that in my eyes is murder.

He's previously stated he sleeps with a gun under his pillow or on the bedside cabinet in an interview before the olympics.

If it was under his pillow that gives him even more time to shake himself and realise it's his girlfriend. Unless she's cam bolting in in a balaclava with an AK47.

If the 4 shots story on Sky News is true it's murder in my eyes even if it had been an intruder.

Better watch what you're saying, there are a number of regular P&B posters who think that finding an intruder in one's home gives that person carte blanche to carry out any extent of violence on said person.

Imagine if she was battering him and he shot her in self defence.

Would the Zero Tollerance campagin defend him as they have many battered wives who resorted to the ultimate self defence?

Why are people so adamant that they know the facts of the incident already? Do you know where he keeps his guns? Do you know where the guns are in relation to where the incident took place? Do you know how dark it was in his house? Do you know how his girlfriend was dressed?

Do you know anything other than that someone has been killed?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-2278511/Oscar-Pistorius-shooting-Inside-Blade-Runners-bedroom--cricket-bat-baseball-bat-revolver-machine-gun.html

Have a wee looky at that

I find someone of the celebrities commenting in the media on this already quite strange, the facts have yet to emerge so saying things like "Oscar Pistorius mistakenly shooting his girlfriend" (Jessica Ennis) or "One of the nicest guys , true gent." (Catherine Merry) is pretty ill advised IMO.

Reminds me of this:

3402917054a4803427688l.jpg

Archived