Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's not in government now though ad lib which means he has no mandate and speaks for nobody except his constituents, he may never be in government again either. they just dont want to antagonise things and lose votes by having a tory fronting their campaign when nobody in scotland votes tory. remember what I had to teach you about democracy and elected representatives? well darling doesnt represent us despite his claim to.

Only about forty thousand more folk voted SNP at the last general election. So, over four hundred thousand punters in Scotland vote Tory. Close to 20% of the folk who bothered to voted. Similar in number to both the SNP and the Lib Dems.

I wonder if he compared all the Scottish MPs together and put them each through his own custom "gravitasometer" before making his decision. Or if he first went "The Unionists are right", and then desperately tried to come up with some reasoning.

It's not a government department. It's an informal grouping of the leaders of two parties in coalition and their left-hand-men.

Just because they're the "current" Scottish Secretary doesn't mean anything. It's about the gravitas accumulated over their career.

Should be Gordon Brown then, yes?

I wonder if he compared all the Scottish MPs together and put them each through his own custom "gravitasometer" before making his decision. Or if he first went "The Unionists are right", and then desperately tried to come up with some reasoning.

If you want to argue it should be Gordon Brown rather than Darling I won't contest it especially given his role in the Labour campaign,

In fairness, I think Cameron is well within his rights to not debate Salmond. I've said this consistently. However, Salmond is well within his rights to not debate Darling.

He may be well within his rights but I still think he comes out of this looking pretty weak. Happy to preach on and on about the union but craps it when called out by large Alex.

Cameron v Salmond would have been the debate many of us undecideds wanted to see, not this Ally D cop out. Thanks but no thanks Darling.

BVKmNNvCcAAloSp.jpg

It wasn't so long that Rab C was telling the PM to stay out of Scottish business,something about saving his "sabre rattling" for his own problems.

So why does the little fat one north of the border want ago now?

Goal post movings not allowed old boy.

Funny Eye Brows has challenged Rab C,he'll take on Mary Doll too!

Archived