Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody has really given it the chance to. Every time he posts there's a wealth of folk ready to reply. Every time.

True and I have been guilty, but he is getting steadily worse and nonsensical. So what do you suggest because it's doing my head in, and obviously a lot of others. I was only trying to suggest he take his own advice. But as it has been deemed as the action of a 'moron' I shall stop. The internet is such a harsh learning curve

One would imagine given the ISPs aren't going to break themselves up for the hell of it that we'll end up being subjected to exactly the same electronic surveillance as before...

True enough, actually, but if there's a regulation gap between the two countries, they may have to if they wish to do business in both. (I believe something similar happens in Benelux.)

Remember when our law squad got outraged when SNP members got photographed holding a LfI banner? Remember how that was despite the caption and the photo album making things entirely clear? Well this is a genuine wow:

http://wingsoverscotland.com/identity-parade/

No wonder the BBC never put it on iplayer!

Not quite sure what you're on about here.

SNP scoundrels were discovered a while ago,we know this but I don't see what the video link you offer has to do with that.

The hill gathering was quite probably the SNP leaders preaching to the converted,the separatist movement continues to effectively stand still.

Separatists insisting who speaks and what they can and cannot say.

What kind of Scotland have they got planned.

Not a very fair one it seems.

Hypocrites.

What kind of Britain do Unionists have in mind?

It seems they'd rather cloud the issue with a list of ills & contradiction.

Hypochondriacs.

http://m.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/scottish-independence-may-warns-of-terror-threat-1-3162886

Oh dear, another positive case for the union

Yet more scare tactics. If scotland doesnt vote Yes next year, we will be the laughing stock of the civilised world

She's not trying to say that the Unionist population would resort to anything underhand, is she? :unsure2:

(Hiya, Theresa, hiya GCHQ) :ass

What kind of Britain do Unionists have in mind?

It seems they'd rather cloud the issue with a list of ills & contradiction.

Hypochondriacs.

The Union is all about keeping the British family together,working and living together.

The separatist Scottish nationalists appear bitter,very bitter,aggressive and angry.

It's a shame,but I hope they can see the error of their ways before Sept 2014 and vote for what is best for Scotland and the UK.

Better Together.

A UK Government paper recently released says Scotland are better off within the Union when it comes to the fight against organised crime,cyber criminals and global terrorism.Theresa May,our United Kingdom Home Secretary says so you know.

Achtung Scottish referendum voters.

Archived