Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooo... none of the assets means none of the debt, right? Right?

Whatever way the separatists try it on,in the big picture, Inde Scotland will be a foreign country to the UK and will be dealt with as such.

You ain't seen nothing yet. ;)

It's so clear we are Better Together.

I'd like to see Ad Lib continue to describe the BBC as anything other than blatantly biased after that particular exposé.

What gave you the impression I think the BBC isn't biased? Of course it is.

An independent member state of the EU, Commonwealth, NATO, whilst still an integral part of the UK(through the Monarchy), yet British as part of these Isles & keeping our currency .

We don't lose anything, bar being controlled from Westminster.

That's a result even Mr Ratcliffe would admire!

The full report can be found here

http://www.prosperity.com/#!/

After posting the link, I feel I have to say that Yes Scotland's headline figure doesn't tell the whole story.

It would appear that when you take the economy's ranking as oppose to the overall ranking, the UK plummets to 28th in the rankings, one place below Mexico.

The Guardian are telling us breathlessly and uncritically that we would be cast out in the cold with nothing. Who would have thought that the Guardian were such fans of Theresa May?

Would it be such a bad thing if we didn't have the UK intelligence services?

Keeping in mind we're still waiting for these WMD's in Iraq to be found

What gave you the impression I think the BBC isn't biased? Of course it is.

Where is the outrage? Blatant bias and collusion has been identified! You were reaching for the pitchfork when an academic got paid a fee for his time. You fell backwards on your fainting couch when a photo emerged, out of context, of an SNP member holding up a LfI banner. Post after post of bile poured out from you about this.

Now we have evidence of something far worse, and not a whisper from you.

I liked this comment from the paper earlier.

Re independant Scotlands exports - its true that there would still be demand, but there are risks; for example, if the EU (French) would love their cognac to eat into the market share of whiskey and there are various means they could take to effect this, depending on the fall out of a Yes vote.

Where is the outrage? Blatant bias and collusion has been identified! You were reaching for the pitchfork when an academic got paid a fee for his time. You fell backwards on your fainting couch when a photo emerged, out of context, of an SNP member holding up a LfI banner. Post after post of bile poured out from you about this.Now we have evidence of something far worse, and not a whisper from you.

This thread was the first I'd heard of it (you're forgetting that I don't make a habit of reading Wings unless referred to it by other people).

I agree with you that it's blatantly correographed and that the BBC colluded.

Boring non-entity Southern Ireland above great Britain? Shirley some mistake?

If you look at which nations are more prosperous on a map, there almost seems to be and arc formed. I call it "The Prosperous Nations Arc"

It is funny how the countries that were derided following the financial collapse in 2007 are back out ahead again. Especially Iceland who were projected to be back to hunter gatherer status by now.

Small is Beautiful.

EDIT: And the apparent/obvious Better Together/BBC collusion isn't surprising, but it should be shouted from the rooftops.

Donald Trump just tweeted this a few minutes ago.....

@AlexSalmond of Scotland may be the dumbest leader of the free world. I can’t imagine that anyone wants him in office.

:)

I'd have thought Trump would be staying away from politics, after Obama gave him such a sincere and tender pumping.

Archived