Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what happened with swampy and VT, have they been banned permanently?

not been on here at all for the last few months.

They can't have been banned permanently, or "Banned" would show up under their usernames, but you can't click on their profiles apparently. I hadn't been here in weeks, but something seemed to happen the other day - who knows what.

Probably something petty and pointless to be honest.

I will, if you answer his point re pension figures.

I have done.

I won't indulge him. If you cant abide his six month tantrum because he was totally owned on pensions and the fact Scotland has a faster ageing poulation than any other part of the UK then it's hardly my fault.

I was totally bored with his copy and paste. So I blocked him off.

Go and read the IFS report, which is independent and peer reviewed. And tell me exactly which bit of the forthcoming pension crisis you think I was wrong about. Cheers. As it so happens, they simply validated what I said over a year ago now. I enjoy the fact that Newsnet and the stupid computer reviewer f**k from Somerset didn't manage the instant rebuttal for the nat sock puppets in here. But again, I couldn't give a f**k.

It seems div banned them on a whim without any explanation or justification, just because they questioned the moderation of the site (in a manner no worse than others were doing).

Questioning the integrity of moderators in regards to the independence debate and accusing them of selective pro-Unionist moderation seems like a justified reason to get banned, does it not?

I believe those posters (it may have been other posters) also implied that moderators condoned racism as long as it was against Yes supporters therefore hinting that the tacit approval of racism made the moderators racists also.

No wonder they got banned. And very justified indeed.

Times reporting a new Panelbase Poll.

Yes 38%

No 47%

DK 15%

Compares to other Panelbase polls on the issue:

37/47/16 in September

44/43/13 in August (SNP sanctioned with the prior questions)

37/46/17 in July

36/44/20 in May

36/46/17 in March

34/47/19 in January

37/45/17 last October

35/44/21 last August

36/45/20 last July

37/42/21 last February

All fairly stable. The only obvious trend seems to be a squeezing of the Don't Know figure, but to no significant advantage for either side.

I would expect the SNP to commission another gerrymandered poll a couple of weeks after their White Paper comes out, increase their "lead", conveniently forget about all the other Panelbase polls that have come out since their last one, which completely discredited it, and claim it's all to play for.

Then be unavailable for comment as the next 8 polls all show huge No leads before repeating the trick at some point next summer, to the rapturous applause of their fanbase.

I have done.

I won't indulge him. If you cant abide his six month tantrum because he was totally owned on pensions and the fact Scotland has a faster ageing poulation than any other part of the UK then it's hardly my fault.

I was totally bored with his copy and paste. So I blocked him off.

Go and read the IFS report, which is independent and peer reviewed. And tell me exactly which bit of the forthcoming pension crisis you think I was wrong about. Cheers. As it so happens, they simply validated what I said over a year ago now. I enjoy the fact that Newsnet and the stupid computer reviewer f**k from Somerset didn't manage the instant rebuttal for the nat sock puppets in here. But again, I couldn't give a f**k.

Good to know how much you're not bothered. Maybe you would like to quote the bit where it says how much worse things will be in Scotland, and the source of these figures? Presumably they used up to date figures, right?

Hand waving isn't going to help here. Admit you got it wrong, and we can all move on.

I would expect the SNP to commission another gerrymandered poll a couple of weeks after their White Paper comes out, increase their "lead", conveniently forget about all the other Panelbase polls that have come out since their last one, which completely discredited it, and claim it's all to play for.

Then be unavailable for comment as the next 8 polls all show huge No leads before repeating the trick at some point next summer, to the rapturous applause of their fanbase.

Law squad emerge together, obsession with polls continues.

This might be my only post on the subject as I can't be arsed bickering about it ...

I'm not a gambling man, if it aint broke don't fix it - can it all go to rat shit if we stay in the Union ? ... probably not !

Can it all go horrendously wrong if we go independent ... hell yes, and almost certainly yes !!

This is the country that's been building a 9 mile stretch of tram line since 2007 FFS !!

when i had a peek on rangers media it was about 30 70 in favour of the union, which i think is a promising stat as thats still quite a lot of them that are seeing sense and not basing their judgement on the bigoted views of fellow supporters

This might be my only post on the subject as I can't be arsed bickering about it ...

I'm not a gambling man, if it aint broke don't fix it - can it all go to rat shit if we stay in the Union ? ... probably not !

Can it all go horrendously wrong if we go independent ... hell yes, and almost certainly yes !!

This is the country that's been building a 9 mile stretch of tram line since 2007 FFS !!

So essentially, things are GREAT in the CDU, and we are too wee, too poor, and too stupid to run ourselves. Thank you for that utterly moronic contribution. I expected far, far better from you than that.

Fear, ignorance and low self-esteem are what you speak there. It's a terrible attitude to take.

Afraid of standing on your own two feet

Ignorant of the fact the UK is financially on its knees, a dying empire with crippling debt it can never pay back, an ageing unproductive population with no industry and (everywhere except Scotland) far too many people depending on not enough resources.

Low self-esteem as you think that little of your own people you're sure if we were given the powers of every other country in the world we'd surely f**k it up.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

The 'Scottish cringe' personified right there!

So essentially, things are GREAT in the CDU, and we are too wee, too poor, and too stupid to run ourselves. Thank you for that utterly moronic contribution. I expected far, far better from you than that.

My contribution was far, far simpler than that - the status quo doesn't scare me, independence does.

Archived