Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's too mind numbingly boring for you then you can always f**k off elsewhere?

Deky is loving this.

Im quite happy to point out your panicked lies and deflection. Seems the tide is turning and the no campaign are trapped in the shallows...

Deky is loving this.

He's feeling a bit marginalised I think by the recent arrival of the Baxter Parp Gang of phenomenally stupid Nationalists.

He needs to reassert his dominance in that marketplace.

Im quite happy to point out your panicked lies and deflection. Seems the tide is turning and the no campaign are trapped in the shallows...

I think you'd do a better job out on the streets converting the undecideds XBL. Wasting your time on here preaching to a limited audience. Maybe get me my bets up too bud. :)

He's feeling a bit marginalised I think by the recent arrival of the Baxter Parp Gang of phenomenally stupid Nationalists.

Whereas you find yourself in lockstep agreement with deegas, tryfield, and reynard. Good company?

Whereas you find yourself in lockstep agreement with deegas, tryfield, and reynard.

Do I?

In which case I'm sure you are up to date with, and fully supportive of, Peter Dow's latest views.

At least Tryfield and Reynard are real people mind you, unlike DeeGas who is a Nationalist alias.

Do I?

In which case I'm sure you are up to date with, and fully supportive of, Peter Dow's latest views.

At least Tryfield and Reynard are real people mind you, unlike DeeGas who is a Nationalist alias.

How many Nat aliases have taken part in the poll on here? More than 1 but less than 25? :o

:lol:

I'm unsure how to take that, so I'll just leave it hanging.

Do I?

I criticise peter dows views. You express exactly the same opinions as the others or at worst, remain silent, giving their views tacit endorsement. That is a big difference between unionists and independence supporters. Intellectual honesty. Unionists dont have it.

Do I?

What exactly is a 'unreal person', "nationalist alias?"

A pretend name made up by a nationalist I suppose :unsure2:

Edit.Oh and I did take part in the poll.

I criticise peter dows views. You express exactly the same opinions as the others or at worst, remain silent, giving their views tacit endorsement. That is a big difference between unionists and independence supporters. Intellectual honesty. Unionists dont have it.

Many Nationalists refuse to understand that Unionists have an honest feeling of togetherness,united with England,Wales and N Ireland.

They feel completely Scottish and British and see this alone as good reason to remain in the Union.

Maybe that's 'unintellectual' honesty,but it is honesty and people believe in the Union.

Many Nationalists refuse to understand that Unionists have an honest feeling of togetherness,united with England,Wales and N Ireland.

They feel completely Scottish and British and see this alone as good reason to remain in the Union.

Maybe that's 'unintellectual' honesty,but it is honesty and people believe in the Union.

Which is very unwarranted imo.

Which is very unwarranted imo.

They of course completely disagree and see it very much 'warranted'.

Many Scots have become British.

300 years of Union.

When considering the referendum, It maters not what arguments you may or may not win about the current political landscape of Britain and Scotlands place within.

Blah blah blah.

Not enough to break up the Union,not enough for the Unionists to lose part of their identity.

300 years of Union.

When considering the referendum, It maters not what arguments you may or may not win about the current political landscape of Britain and Scotlands place within.

Blah blah blah.

Not enough to break up the Union,not enough for the Unionists to lose part of their identity.

And I totally respect that people feel like that.

Personally, I cant understand the thinking behind identifying with a country that isn't really ours, the UK government does not (and rarely ever has) speak for the people of Scotland.

I cant fathom why people want to continue to get governments that we don't vote for, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Cameron can debate with whoever he wants, but the fact is this is an entirely devolved matter and he should keep out of it. What would the point of a Cameron versus Salmond debate be? Neither party will convince anyone from the opposite field.

Salmond versus whoever the Better Together campaign want to put forward is fine. A debate between dissenting Scottish voices would give guiding principles from both Yes and No, and provide a Scottish voice for those non-committed voters.

I don't see why Cameron and Salmond would be hilarious at all, but if it was, wouldn't Cameron just send William Hague up? Hague, for all that he's wrong about most things, is arguably the finest debater in the House and would probably make Salmond look stupid. But the point is, it isn't about debating qualities. It's about how in touch, how central the debaters are in the campaign. Cameron's an outsider to all intents and purposes.

:lol:

So William Hague is going to make Alex Salmond look stupid right. Might be better for you to explain how this will happen, and why this would be a huge vote winner for the apologists.

Why would sending up a failed leader with an incredibly annoying voice, to compete against Salmond prove anything other than an own goal? Salmond is light years ahead of Hague or anyone at westminter, and you know it really.

I actually agree with the underlined part, but not for the reason you give. We've already had 1 head to head where Sturgeon utterly thumped Moore, this will be the case in every single head to head as the YES camp have a vision. The No camp have nothing to offer the people. Arguing for a NO vote is utterly unwinnable as a debate.

If you don't believe me read this thread.

Personally, I cant understand the thinking behind identifying with a country that isn't really ours, the UK government does not (and rarely ever has) speak for the people of Scotland.

In what way does Fatso and crew "speak for the people of Scotland"?

No government speaks for the people of a country.

300 years of Union.

Blah blah blah.

I see you are mixing up Britain and the UK again.

When Sweden became independent did these cease to be Scandinavian?

Do you consider Norway to be a European Country ?

Archived