Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the attention of SH, Reynard and anyone else that's dettached from reality.

End London Rule and all the other "new posters" are all the work of Paulo Sergio. While it's very funny watching this fail from afar. I like pointing out this utter fail.

I have only ever have 1 user (no allies ever). Last user Perfect Circle was banned by Keithgy without reason.

This is my new username. This will remain until I'm banned again by the Falkirk Mafia.

Perthshirefavouriteson.

End London Rule and all the other "new posters" are all the work of Paulo Sergio. While it's very funny watching this fail from afar. I like pointing out this utter fail.

I have only ever have 1 user (no allies ever). Last user Perfect Circle was banned by Keithgy without reason.

This is my new username. This will remain until I'm banned again by the Falkirk Mafia.

Perthshirefavouriteson.

Anyone getting a proper stream for #YESMUSSEY ?

Eh?

Ok, maybe a bit hasty.

30% turnout in Gilmerton, Christ knows about Markinch and a few twitchy bums up in Donside.

We should take it, but it's not a romp home from what I hear. Of course as Reynard and others will testify, everyone goes nuts on polling day and rumours are ten a penny.....

What's this Yes Mussey thing?

Yes Musselburgh launch tonight.

Live streaming from the Brunton hall.

The YES camp put up some banners throughout the town, but the Tory/Labour council ordered them all to removed as they could be mistaken for traffic signs and cause an accident(honestly this is true)

Perthshirefavouriteson.

No. They have a semblance of intelligence about them, which totally rules out that Hearts imbecile.

No. They have a semblance of intelligence about them, which totally rules out that Hearts imbecile.

You are still in denial!

Can we add this to you fail pile. It's slightly bigger than new labours quango pile. Good going by yourself.

Looks like the craw flyers have gone missing...

Frankly, I'm amazed none of the usual apologists have been on to have a go at me for being horrible to poor little innocent Reynard. Looks like the message is getting through at last.

If the SNP don't get 110% of the vote in this by-election it will prove that voters have rejected independence and Labour are back.

That does seem to be the case. Mind you hamza yousuf tried to claim it was a miracle the snp were able to challenge for the seat at this stage of the parliament so they are both playing the expectation game in rather an exaggerated manner

Sent from my HTC One S using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Alan Bissett telling it how it is 8)

Not bad Ollie.

If I got a garentee that a 'welfare state/fair play society' within a Independent Scotland would awaken the people of rUK I might accept that deal.

I get this blokes theory,i think it's been mentioned on the thread too,but it is a wee bit 'convenient' for the SNP and it may well not work out that way.

If Scotland go that way it is the end of the Union,so if you believe in the Union don't vote for it.

I mean this chaps predicted "happy ending" didn't have any lines about Scotland re-joining the Uk did it!

Scots do like to convieniently forget about their starring role in the Empire and the last 300 years of Union.

It's as if the big bad English held a gun to their heads and forced them to become the second richest country on earth at one time!

There is an element of Scots doing the dirty on the rUK here,we can all see it.

"When the going gets tough", the 'Scottish blame the English and bugger off out the back door'!

More or less his parting shot,about the impending horror of remaining in the Union was a 'nice' bit of SNP "scaremongering."

Things can change and I do not accept the argument that British 'working class people'/society will be eternally buggered if the Union remains post Sept 2014.

Look around the world,new groups of protest seem to pop up on a weekly basis.

Why not in the UK,so the British people can collectively do something about the corrupt ruling rich b*****ds!

There is something in the air , more and more corruption is being exposed,more and more people hear about it and can talk about it.

Ah the UK family

As already said - it is a similar setup to that of an abused wife and a domineering husband.....

Your stupid, you'll be nothing without me, Seriously do you really think you can get by in the big wide world without me?

and then

Aw please don't go baby, I love you, We belong together, We're better together

Its time to say cheerio to that arsehole :thumsup2

Archived