Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are Nordic countries in such a better position than Scotland when there are numerous similarities between us?

What is Reynard's view of these incredible countries in comparison to the abomination that is the United Kingdom?

The fact that Scotland isn't currently as successful as the Nordics is proof in the pudding that Westminster has failed our country.

The dumb f**ks seem incapable of realising this though for some reason.

Will these questions be sidestepped I wonder? Seems like it currently.

Is this bizarre nonsense a way of removing focus from your complete inability to answer the "Is the Scottish Parliament 'serious' devolution?" question?

What bizarre nonsense?

I responded to what you said about wotsits. Problem?

Is this bizarre nonsense a way of removing focus from your complete inability to answer the "Is the Scottish Parliament 'serious' devolution?" question?

Good lord, I understood what he meant, did you not? Is this part of your strategy to post about everything except the issues?

Mind the Olympics last year? Danny Boyle gave deserved prominence to the good old NHS in the opening ceremony. So that's Royal Mail punted off the books for tuppence ha'penny and the English NHS heading for back door privitisation. Two enduring institutions of "Great Britain" will end up as the same old shite they have in "foreign" countries. Another two of the things that apparently make us "great" will be consigned to the village green preservation society dustbin of history. I'm sure deegas will have a tear in his eye at such a thought.

At this rate the royal family will be attending parades on bicycles, just like they do in the Netherlands. Can anybody chip in for stabilisers for Kate's nipper?

Any inequality Scottish people may suffer is shared by millions of English.

stand your ground and things will get better.No need to break up the Union because of hard times and again,it is not only a Scottish problem,it is very much English and Welsh too.

Maybe so, but we can do something about it instead of waiting and see if it improves.

They're fond of accusing the SNP of making things up, so I look forward to hearing the Labour party rally round to back up these claims made by one of their own councillors.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/labour-politician-simon-parkes-fathered-1964321

I'm not a girl, but even I can see why an alien would travel light years across the cosmos to be able to shag that stunner.

They're fond of accusing the SNP of making things up, so I look forward to hearing the Labour party rally round to back up these claims made by one of their own councillors.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/labour-politician-simon-parkes-fathered-1964321

I suppose he can be filed with other Labour weirdos like Gorgeous George.

William Hague's magnanimous speech about independence (no really)

Stunning. Simply stunning. Hague doesn't seem to realise that South Sudan is suddenly isolated and alone in the world, with nobody to trade with and no chance of any investment. And what about all those foreign relatives over the border in the Republic of Sudan? Will South Sudan have to reapply to join the African Union? What currency will they use now? Will they be forced to use the Affro? How will people who live on the other side of the freshly built wall get driving licenses and pensions?

That's because most sensible folk have blocked you already, you weirdo.

Well you clearly haven't as you are utterly obsessed with me. :1eye

The fact Scotland isn't as successful as the Nordics when we have such similar populations and industries etc is simply proof that the UK has/is now failing Scotland. This is always sidestepped by British quislings because they know fine fucking well it cannot be argued against.

Well you clearly haven't as you are utterly obsessed with me. :1eye

The fact Scotland isn't as successful as the Nordics when we have such similar populations and industries etc is simply proof that the UK has/is now failing Scotland. This is always sidestepped by British quislings because they know fine fucking well it cannot be argued against.

:1eye Absolutely mental.

Luckily most people do not believe the ridiculous and trouble making SNP and Co.

Millions of English,Welsh and N Irish thoroughly respect and enjoy Scottish culture and love the people.

Ha Ha.

Just seen the quote you quoted Deegas.

What a wingnut he is. :lol::lol::lol:

It is the Nat Nuts who are picking the fight here. And yet they feel somehow above another separatist party from south of the border. You couldn't make it up. Dickheids.

Archived