Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just for the sake of discussion, in the hope something could be done about the Eaton mob....

No, not in Scotland or by anyone living in Scotland or by any Scottish people. England and its people would much rather fight against each other or foreigners than deal with the root cause of all of their problems.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said, Canada is thousands of miles from the UK,Scotland and England are joined,by land and 300 years of real intergration.

Canada and the USA are joined, Mexico and the USA are joined too, and all are independent nations, your point is moot.

Canada and the USA are joined, Mexico and the USA are joined too, and all are independent nations, your point is moot.

No it is not moot.The histories are different and we live on an island with loads of tiny ones around us.

No, not in Scotland or by anyone living in Scotland or by any Scottish people. England and its people would much rather fight against each other or foreigners than deal with the root cause of all of their problems.

I think many English are sick to death with ' it all'.

I'm off to bed, but I'll just say that I've never heard a Canadian bring up the war of 1812 unless it's to annoy an American with the "We burnt down the White House" line.

There is history we're proud of, like the early interaction with the First Nations and the Hudson's Bay Company. I've heard it said much more often that the Hudson's Bay Company is the true founder of Canada than a war we took part in.

Yeah, our head of state is still the queen. It's much to my dismay, but it doesn't really hurt anything.

And all things come to an end. The Union is not working. Why persist in keeping the CPR going when the patient is already brain dead?

I'm off to bed, but I'll just say that I've never heard a Canadian bring up the war of 1812 unless it's to annoy an American with the "We burnt down the White House" line.

There is history we're proud of, like the early interaction with the First Nations and the Hudson's Bay Company. I've heard it said much more often that the Hudson's Bay Company is the true founder of Canada than a war we took part in.

Yeah, our head of state is still the queen. It's much to my dismay, but it doesn't really hurt anything.

And all things come to an end. The Union is not working. Why persist in keeping the CPR going when the patient is already brain dead?

There are Canadians who re-enact battles eg.

Even the English don't bring up the "Battle of Britain" to annoy Germans.

Although I've mentioned the Battle of Washington to Yanks.Good fun.

You get the "where did you get your information from?" reaction after they try to digest the Red Coats burning of the White House and all that!

Loads of em don't even know it happened! :) I suppose it's not big box office for Hollywood!

Not sure,but it may of been a Scotsman who led the Red Coats to Washington.

Edit.Major General Robert Ross led the Red Coats to Washington,an Irish/English man.

Precisely. G'night. :)

Just browsing through some stuff on Google and came across this:

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=221421

There was plenty of other capers like this one too. Now, obviously not everyone is like that, but let's not kid ourselves on that the majority of English (and to a lesser extent Norn Irish and Welsh) people don't actually believe this shite. They still utterly moronically think that we are subsidy junkies et al, when (yet again) the facts prove otherwise. Why anyone would want to remain in a union with that rather than stand up, shut them up, and show how great we can be is beyond me. Little fucking pussies, imo.

'Bitter Together' has never been more accurate.

There was plenty of other capers like this one too. Now, obviously not everyone is like that, but let's not kid ourselves on that the majority of English (and to a lesser extent Norn Irish and Welsh) people don't actually believe this shite. They still utterly moronically think that we are subsidy junkies et al, when (yet again) the facts prove otherwise. Why anyone would want to remain in a union with that rather than stand up, shut them up, and show how great we can be is beyond me. Little fucking pussies, imo.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

DEEGAS wrote.....

What is this,the gathering of the ignorant.

Luckily millions of English/Welsh are not like some of the posters on zoklet.

Is it definitely English/welsh? :unsure2:

'Bitter Together' has never been more accurate.

And another PB alias. Want to explain why your last three have been banned?

And another PB alias. Want to explain why your last three have been banned?

Maybe they are away decorating his lovely new house in Perth. <_<

I wonder if PB will "turn bad" when the nats get told to f**k off by the Scottish public next September? Maybe he will go extreme like XBL promised to do. :lol:

On the debate earlier, the fact that the term "foreigner" has became such a negative term in the first place, is a problem in itself to people's attitudes in the UK in general.

This is pretty much the lefts last chance at relevance. They have gathered around the Scottish nationalist movement like flies round a turd and have ensured that the nationalists will lose. They should have been well and truly sidelined by normal people instead of being given a voice.

Cultural Marxism must be smashed.

I've been worrying about the poll at the top of the page as P&B is a fair reflection of Scottish opinion according to XBL.

How many times has PB been allowed to vote in it so far? His alias count is colossal.

I've been worrying about the poll at the top of the page as P&B is a fair reflection of Scottish opinion according to XBL.

How many times has PB been allowed to vote in it so far? His alias count is colossal.

The poll taken on here just prior to the last Scottish election was astonishingly accurate.

I have serious concerns as to how the housing market in Scotland might suffer in the run up to the referendum and even more serious concerns as to how it will fare in an independent Scotland.

(I'm still undecided, btw)

The poll taken on here just prior to the last Scottish election was astonishingly accurate.

I have serious concerns as to how the housing market in Scotland might suffer in the run up to the referendum and even more serious concerns as to how it will fare in an independent Scotland.

(I'm still undecided, btw)

What are your specific concerns about the housing market?

Archived