Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A great shame for all concerned.

We should be all pulling together on our islands.

I think lessons have been learnt by Westminster over the loss of the Irish people.

Are you on drugs? What lessons? No more assertions based on your imperial delusions from the past please how about some facts with links troll boy.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again countries are defined by their borders. You can't say there is a border but theres not a border.

What I stated is blatantly the case within the UK.

If Scotland go Independent then there will be an imaginary and very ugly border between our people.

Are you on drugs? What lessons? No more assertions based on your imperial delusions from the past please how about some facts with links troll boy.

As I posted to SonsHero,Scotlands cry for a referendum on the question of independence has been heard and respected.

This is undeniable.

Do you know something we don't know? Are we being thrown out of the Commonwealth and the Queen relinquishing the Scottish Crown?

You seemed to state Scotland will go independent.

I replied "maybe" to that,as I think the vote will be to stay in the UK.

A great shame for all concerned.

We should be all pulling together on our islands.

I think lessons have been learnt by Westminster over the loss of the Irish people.

Who are the all concerned precisely? The million+ that starved to death in the great famine due to the corrupt British Establishment's corrupt economic policies?

What lessons do you think have been learnt by Westminster over the loss of those Irish people who all starved to death? Why are 13million people around the UK living below the poverty line today if Westminster have learnt whatever it is you believe them to have learnt?

You obviously haven't heard about the Anglo/Irish treaty.

Irelands path towards their Republic was messy and awful.

Lessons were learnt I believe.

What has the Anglo/Irish agreement got to do with Scotlands road to the referendum,which has been peaceful and respected by all?

So lets run through the list:

Reynard makes racist comments about foreigners.

DeeGas thinks that the British are a "special people"

HB defends politicians and people who make the above comments, thereby endorsing them.

Is this what we want to be part of? The racists in our nation? I'm quite glad that come 2014, they will be shown up for the minority that they are.

Who are the all concerned precisely? The million+ that starved to death in the great famine due to the corrupt British Establishment's corrupt economic policies?

What lessons do you think have been learnt by Westminster over the loss of those Irish people who all starved to death? Why are 13million people around the UK living below the poverty line today if Westminster have learnt whatever it is you believe them to have learnt?

A shame on the ruling class,including eg the Irish who sold food to go abroad rather than feed their own people.

Then a great shame for everyone else,especially those in Ireland and Britain who died of starvation.

The distribution of wealth in the UK,is wrong,i agree.

I hope we can do something about this wrong.

So lets run through the list:

Reynard makes racist comments about foreigners.

DeeGas thinks that the British are a "special people"

HB defends politicians and people who make the above comments, thereby endorsing them.

Is this what we want to be part of? The racists in our nation? I'm quite glad that come 2014, they will be shown up for the minority that they are.

:lol:

Irelands path towards their Republic was messy and awful.

Lessons were learnt I believe.

What has the Anglo/Irish agreement got to do with Scotlands road to the referendum,which has been peaceful and respected by all?

I didn't say the Anglo/Irish agreement I said treaty, look it up.

Incidentally, not much chat on that Road to the Referendum programme? I'm not in the country so didn't watch it, but I'm surprised at how little has been said. Its almost like the Unionists have spent days trying to avoid any mention of it...

A shame on the ruling class, including eg the Irish who sold food to go abroad rather than feed their own people.

Then a great shame for everyone else,especially those in Ireland and Britain who died of starvation.

The distribution of wealth in the UK,is wrong,i agree.

I hope we can do something about this wrong.

Given the choice of a bullet to the head or handing the food over to British troops to be exported over to England probably played a major part in that.

LOL@the distribution of wealth comment! What would you suggest is done about that, precisely?

Archived