Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and UKIP it seems have lost their deposit. Again. :lol:

I doubt we'll be seeing H_B, Reytard and Yarmfield bringing this up any time soon. They'll probably try and paint this as a disaster for the separatists instead. :lol:

This auld Lib Dem slaver is saying folk in the North East are against independence, despite the poll conducted suggesting otherwise. :lol:

Still, with a whopping ~10% of the vote it's no wonder the Lol Dems are over the moon. :lol:

Looks like I was being pretty generous there. 8)

So, to summarise:

SNP after 6 years in power - comfortable winners.

Labour - thwacked.

Tories - nowhere.

Lib Dems - nowhere.

UKIP - lost deposit.

Or as I'm sure will be explained to us tomorrow:

Bad night for the SNP. Bad night for independence.

So, to summarise:

Labour - thwacked.

Tories - nowhere.

Lib Dems - nowhere.

UKIP - lost deposit.

:D

So, to summarise:

Labour - thwacked.

Tories - nowhere.

Lib Dems - nowhere.

UKIP - lost deposit.

Good night for SNP.

Encouraging night for Labour,considering the ground reclaimed within the defeat.

Independence :unsure2:

Kevin Pringle ‏@KevinJPringle 30m

SNP by-election survey of 19,183 voters in #Donside on #indyref - Yes 34%, No 29%, DK 37%: no #Yes majority yet, but all to play for in 2014

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

:)

I think this is more interesting/newsworthy than the SNP's comfortable hold tonight. I wonder if the MSM will pick up on it?

Bernard Ponsonby is a lad 8-) Would happily buy him a frozen yogurt.
Labour can't even meaningfully challenge in a by-election at a time when the Scottish economy is slow to recover. While a potential No vote in the referendum will damage the SNP massively, I think it's fair to say from the last SP result and by-elections that Scottish voters are not impressed by any of the Unionist parties.

Good night for the independence movement, as well as the people of Donside.
The pro-independence posters asking "where are the CDUist posters" - honestly, who gives a f**k? You can write their posts for them easily enough. Shrunken majority, no Yes majority in polling, better together, anti-English racism, snipers at Gretna... it's tired and nobody's interested anymore.

The pro-independence posters asking "where are the CDUist posters" - honestly, who gives a f**k? You can write their posts for them easily enough. Shrunken majority, no Yes majority in polling, better together, anti-English racism, snipers at Gretna... it's tired and nobody's interested anymore.

True, and Im very guilty of this. Although watching them vanish is quite amusing!

Is there actually any Liebour voters on P&B?

There was one called barrysnotter but he's (wisely) keeping his head down. Not missing much because his posts are totally interchangable with those of Tories (Reynard), UKIP (Tryfield), and Lib Dem (Ad Lib) voters anyway.

Is there actually any Liebour voters on P&B?

I would bet good money thar Savage Henry, David W, Adam Wee, and Banterman86 have voted Labour. Don't know if they have outed themselves, but I got a feeling...

I don't think it's fair that students from places like Northern Ireland and England, who only live here during term time can vote on this referendum. All of the ones I've spoken to have been unionist arseholes, and have taken offense when I've told them they shouldn't be allowed to vote. I hate student scum, so I'm voting YES to piss them off, and hopefully clear a few of them out.

I don't think it's fair that students from places like Northern Ireland and England, who only live here during term time can vote on this referendum. All of the ones I've spoken to have been unionist arseholes, and have taken offense when I've told them they shouldn't be allowed to vote. I hate student scum, so I'm voting YES to piss them off, and hopefully clear a few of them out.

Well tough. They live here, therefore have a right to vote. It would be wrong to deny them the vote!

Archived