North Korea ...again

2 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I recall a story of Ronald Reagan being deep inside a mountain (Cheyenne, Wyoming or somewhere like that) where the US had their missile command.

Reagan said "Well I guess if the Russians start firing their missiles, we'll be pretty safe in here."

The answer he got was "No sir.  We would still be dead."  

I would rather die quick in Nuke war.  Ok surviving, but life will be hell once your supplies run out and you have nuclear winter, no food, all animals dead, water poisoned etc

Edited by steve55

1 minute ago, Fullerene said:

.. actually for the sake of world peace - they should ban golf!

Obama has gave up golf since leaving office...

You would think he would be golfing all the time with all the space time he has now, but he hardly seen playing golf now.

I can see why now.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

P.S. The 18 holes in one thing was a mistake by the propaganda department, it was actually a handful of holes in one with a round of 35 or so. His score card was marked with over or under par, so a bogey was read as a hole in one. The terrified clerk wrote the story and nobody was prepared to correct it.

When Kim Il Sung was in charge, anybody who mentioned the word "bogey" was shot

Kim Goiter.jpg

6 minutes ago, steve55 said:

I would rather die quick in Nuke war.  Ok surviving, but life will be hell once your supplies run out and you have nuclear winter, no food, all animals dead, water poisoned etc and United are still struggling.

FTFY

I would rather die quick in Nuke war.  Ok surviving, but life will be hell once your supplies run out and you have nuclear winter, no food, all animals dead, water poisoned etc

Pish, Fallout is great fun.just find yourself some armour and a dog.

3 hours ago, steve55 said:

You might not get a choice, I'd start building that bunker now mate, just in case.

4 hours ago, steve55 said:

Obama has gave up golf since leaving office...

You would think he would be golfing all the time with all the space time he has now, but he hardly seen playing golf now.

I can see why now.

If he's "hardly seen playing golf now" then that would insinuate that he plays it occasionall, so has he given it up or not?

2000: director of a company which wins $200m contract to sell nuclear reactors to North Korea 
2002: declares North Korea a terrorist state, part of the axis of evil and a target for regime change
Donald Rumsfeld, the US defence secretary, sat on the board of a company which three years ago sold two light water nuclear reactors to North Korea - a country he now regards as part of the "axis of evil" and which has been targeted for regime change by Washington because of its efforts to build nuclear weapons.

Mr Rumsfeld was a non-executive director of ABB, a European engineering giant based in Zurich, when it won a $200m (£125m) contract to provide the design and key components for the reactors. The current defence secretary sat on the board from 1990 to 2001, earning $190,000 a year. He left to join the Bush administration.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/may/09/nuclear.northkorea

Can people see what is going on now?  Think about it...

And what about the muff divers? Think about it!