The Simpsons best bits

deadasdillinger

I can remember my favourite bit of the Simpsons but not much about the episode it was in.

I think the plot of the episode was that after, getting framed for murder as part of a reality TV show, Homer and the rest of them all go on the run. When the family eventually get caught the presenters of the TV show finally reveal that it was a hoax and Homer (who has been clueless the whole episode) shouts "I KNEW IT".

Anyone remember the episode?

I can remember my favourite bit of the Simpsons but not much about the episode it was in.

I think the plot of the episode was that after, getting framed for murder as part of a reality TV show, Homer and the rest of them all go on the run. When the family eventually get caught the presenters of the TV show finally reveal that it was a hoax and Homer (who has been clueless the whole episode) shouts "I KNEW IT".

Anyone remember the episode?

Yeah can mind it. Can't mind the name though. I think it was a newerer episode :P

Dental plan episode was on yesterday. Fantastic.

"Dental plan!, lisa needs braces! Dental plan!, lisa needs braces! Dental plan!, lisa needs braces!"

"Hired goons"

"I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time"

"All in favour? AYE, all opposed me."

"Gummy joe where would you be without the dental plan? well i wouldnt have old chomper here"

Must've seen it 20+ times but its always class.

was the dental plan episode where burns and smithers go to their secret part of the plant, through all sorts of major security techniques

only to get to the room and a mouldy old door lying half open and a dog in the room?

It is indeed. Homer becomes Union leader to get the dental plan back.

It is indeed. Homer becomes Union leader to get the dental plan back.

I recently stepped down after two years as the head of the union at work. Homer was the inspiration for much of my style.

yeah i remember that bit, including homers "celebration" when he gets the dental plan back lol

just couldnt remember if the bit i mentioned was in that one or another episode

And he gets sacked from the unions. I love the fact, that it's exactly the same as Dr. Zoidberg in Futurama. Whoop whoop whoop.

Dental plan episode was on yesterday. Fantastic.

"Dental plan!, lisa needs braces! Dental plan!, lisa needs braces! Dental plan!, lisa needs braces!"

"Hired goons"

"I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time"

"All in favour? AYE, all opposed me."

"Gummy joe where would you be without the dental plan? well i wouldnt have old chomper here"

Must've seen it 20+ times but its always class.

Hired goons bit is truly fall off the couch funny.

He answers the door too even though they twice told him "Hired goons" ????

The faces of Burns and Smithers as grandpa Simpson waffles on with his story that goes nowhere is the highlight for me.

That's one of those scenes that could cheer me up anytime.

The singing Parts from Lisa are pretty good too.

A top episode all round. 9/10

yeah i remember that bit, including homers "celebration" when he gets the dental plan back lol

just couldnt remember if the bit i mentioned was in that one or another episode

"I'm beginning to think Homer Simpson is not the great tactician we thought he was"

Meanwhile homer spins around on the floor in a circle

Without fail I laugh at that bit

The faces of Burns and Smithers as grandpa Simpson waffles on with his story that goes nowhere is the highlight for me.

This x100. 'The most important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time'.

Anyhoo:

Marge: Have you noticed any changes in Bart lately?

Homer: New glasses?

Marge: No, he looks like something might be disturbing him.

Homer: Probably misses his old glasses.

&

While Marge is having a car/school bus chase with Otto, Milhouse says:

'Wow! This is just like Speed 2. Only with a bus instead of a boat'.