Thatcher deid

I could explain, but it'd be evidently wasted on morons like yourself. Unlucky.

I don't think you could to be honest, not that I particularly care. It's just funny seeing you trying to act intellectual

Divisive yes, strong willed certainly but Baroness Thatcher was a character who shaped the political landscape in her strong, determined image. We may disagree on the legacy of her politics but we can only gain inspiration from a selfless life of public service.

Sorry lads, just practising writing meaningless, empty drivel for my Lib Dem Press Officer job interview.

f**k her.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

I don't think you could to be honest, not that I particularly care. It's just funny seeing you trying to act intellectual

I don't need to 'act' anything champ: unlike your cycle of the least interesting troll accounts ever made.

Just seen the video that is in George Square of people celebrating.

They all look like sub-human filth. They can barely speak any English.

I'm tempted to believe you, just because I imagine that you would have some personal knowledge of sub-human filth that would struggle with English, or any other language.

Got loads of books on Thatcher. If I ever get burgled they'll think I fucking love her. John Sargeant's one is alright, Andrew Marr's History of Modern Britain as well. The great thing is that even though these books are written by her admirers they can't disguise the fact that she was a moron and nearly all her policies backfired except the one about severely weakening the power of the working class, and her economic savvy was non-existent. She also (in typical Tory style) talked a lot about standing up to Europe and then did everything they said.

She stole my fucking milk at primary school as well, the bitch.

Anyone that celebrates the death of an old lady is a bit weird IMO. Probably the same type that celebrated as O'Donnell took his last breaths on the pitch and sing the Tommy Burns skeleton song. Maybe even got a twinge of happiness at the Iain Banks news last week. Sad sad people.

Fair enough folk didn't like her policies or whatever but actively going on the internet to post celebratory messages is a bit odd.

Given this is a football forum, I would be interested to see the breakdown on views of Thatcher on a club basis. From what I can gather the Arab/Dee contingent is pretty united ( sorry guys) in our loathing of the old c*nt with one arsehole Dee exception. Must be a few Hibees embarrassed at the one spacer, and Sevco pretty true to form - who'd have thunk it?

Given this is a football forum, I would be interested to see the breakdown on views of Thatcher on a club basis. From what I can gather the Arab/Dee contingent is pretty united ( sorry guys) in our loathing of the old c*nt with one arsehole Dee exception. Must be a few Hibees embarrassed at the one spacer, and Sevco pretty true to form - who'd have thunk it?

Thank, if that's the word for it, Timex.

Anyhoo, say what you want about her, she did outlive the NHS.

Most of the people going on about how outraged they are at people celebrating death are the same part of the population with a once a year Last w**k of the Proms tug glove ready for the thought of us slaughtering people right, left and centre.

Fair play if you're some respect life pacifist but when it comes to Thatcher's fan club that seems an oxymoron.

Give it up cuntos.