ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

I know but I just think youre missing the point from that statement. It implies that Red was first of all deliberately not paying in order to alert the bank, and secondly he was redirecting all of the mail so that Dallas didnt get a hold of it.

Wrestling companies in general are damned if they do and damned if they dont with this sort of thing. As if they didnt explain it as best they can, then an element of the audience would say it was nonsense because it hadnt been explained, but then another element of the audience, when given an explanation, think its nonsense anyway.

Nonetheless, it looks like it could be a good long term story. I thought Dallas' wee promo on his page yesterday was pretty raw. Looking forward to Sunday now.

The fact you have written this and don't see a problem with it logic wise means I'm probably never going to make sense to you.

Poet is a moany c**t. He was on the RAW thread and actually used the term "it's entertaining but..." as if wrestling has some other purpose than to entertain.

I was talking about the New Day and even though they're entertaining to me, they clearly don't appeal to the majority as ratings and crowds are down. It's not their fault but they're certainly not making a big difference, no matter whether you or I laugh at some of their material.

As I've said before, I really like ICW. The atmosphere is great, they have some decent wrestling and good storylines. Doesn't mean you're not allowed to point out when they do something shit.

So, there's a full card for the Fight Club tapings tomorrow.

ICW Tag Team Championships

Polo Promotions © vs. GZRS

ICW Women's Championship

Viper © vs. Nikki Storm

Noam Dar's Career On the Line

Drew Galloway vs. Noam Dar

Mikey Whiplash vs. Jack Gallagher

Wolfgang vs. Big Damo

Lionheart vs. Joe Coffey

Kenny Williams and Davey Boy vs. BT Gunn and Stevie Boy

Liam Thomson debuts his new show, The LT Degree, with Carmel as the guest.

I could. Or maybe Dallas could find another way of forcing their hand. Noam Dar does work a lot of places in the UK though, so he's one guy that could afford to lose his spot.

And this isn't exactly out of nowhere. Red Lightning has had issues with Noam Dar for a while now. And we're assuming Noam Dar loses and we don't get a bullshit finish brought on by Mark Dallas wielding a golf club.