FIFA 14

KeeperDee

Yeah, the demo is somehow worse than the beta. I was actually looking forward to playing without blue code all over the left hand side of the screen, but think I'll give the demo a swerve, it isn't great. In fairness, I get to play it online and choose from all the teams in the beta which is maybe papering over the terrible gameplay on standard modes.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be interesting to see how many of you whinging about it being shite go out and buy it anyway. If you dont like it dont buy it, thats the only way they'll change it back.

Aye this, or alternatively they could put a completely different build out when they release it as they do every year :1eye

I tried to download the demo yesterday, but it seemed to be fucked on the XBox, so downloaded PES14 instead. Haven't had a chance to play that, or download FIFA, but looks like I'll be underwhelmed on both points. I'll probably still pick it up though, let's face it. I played a lot of FIFA13, even though it really, really angered me at times. I'll probably pick it up once I surface from GTAV around January...

Finally got a chance to play the demo the other night and I really liked it. It definitely suits a more patient style of play to last years game, although I struggled to play with the settings I used last year, relying on assisted controls for everything other than crossing, I'm sure that will be sorted out in QA testing though

Archived