FIFA 14

KeeperDee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best I got was Djibril Cisse, Adriano, Elmander, and Miyaichi from Arsenal who's a silver 71 but with 94 pace. :)

Miyachi will be worth a good bit cash, I had him in a pack early doors in 13 and got around 70k coins for him. Although this one doesn't seem as pace orientated you will get a tidy sum for him when the game comes out proper. Already managed to get 4 Kris Commons all for less than 500 coins, should be an easy 3-5k each when the game is out

Set up with a decent enough SPFL bronze team with about 1k to spare (I pissed away another 1500c on bronze packs).

Samson

Wilson Balatoni McGregor McHattie

Caprice McLean Goodwin Carey Wylde

Gros

Strengthening with Gauld and Gunning soon.

Sometimes you got to bite the bullet.

How is everyone doing UT just now anyway?

I'm going for coins, as last year I was always dreadfully short for some reason. So going to build the bank for a while

I'll start ultimate team today, I've decided. For some reason I always go for a serie A team in UT. It might be different this year though, it all depends on Fabrizio Micollis stats

No Miccoli this year as he's joined Leece who are in the third tier. :(

I'll be honest, I haven't a fcking clue how to utilise this to its fullest. Is it just a case of guessing who you think will sell well when the game comes out and buying them now simply to hold them until that time?

Err, right, the guy at the top of the trading leaderboard has a trade profit of nearly 800,000 ... I'm no good at trading as I don't have the patience but I'm fairly certain that's not even fcking possible already!

Err, right, the guy at the top of the trading leaderboard has a trade profit of nearly 800,000 ... I'm no good at trading as I don't have the patience but I'm fairly certain that's not even fcking possible already!

He's either bought the coins from others or been insanely lucky in packs. There's absolutely no way he's earned those coins through good trading already.

Archived