The Clyde FC Summer Transfer Spectacular

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darren what time you due round bobby gracey's gaff for the latest ?

You actually think Bobby Gracey would let young Darren break any news?

He normally takes such pride in announcing things before the OS has managed to.

clydefc_thinkpink_jun14.jpg

What a coup for Derby! Far too good for them clearly. Him signing on may just be the difference between getting promoted this year.

Hopefully Craig's a real Clyde man, would love to see him in the biggest league in the world

I guess we'll be getting a fairly big update on the website soon - would also be good to know what's happening with Chic Charnley too, given he said on Off the Ball on Saturday he was meeting with the chairman this week.

Wit bout Paul Shields...

I hear that Stuart McIvor was in training with us but got sent packing because he was in no way related to any ex Rangers player from the last 50 years.

BTW where are these players Barry was talking about that are willing to drop down the divisions to play for Clyde. If the rumours are to be true of the potential signings I for one am not impressed.

Scott Durie is fucking gash. These signings so far (if true) stink of nepotism and Barry helping out the boys.

do you mind I'm the cynical board ,manager ,player bashing clyde fan on here ,you get back to your positive happy clapping all things Clyde :P

know your role :thumsup2

Archived