Dundee United 2013/14 Season

ironically he needs a russell type striker alongside but hey hell get chances a plenty due to our attacking flair just hope its pay as you play though

Don't mean to be a whinging b*****d, but please improve your punctuation. Normally it doesn't bother me too much, but it is so bad it makes your posts sore on the eyes.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the sort of patter we can expect as the norm from the Jags fans? Bring back the Dees >_>

Nah, jagfox is one of their more annoying posters. Tontrooper also used to seem to follow him around, but hopefully that crazy doesn't make it into the SPL forum

No chance he will sign for utd. He will go back down south.

He'd need a decent season in SPFL1, before even a lower level Championship club would look at him. He'd be lucky to get League 2 at this time. I think he worth a punt, if deal is performance structured.

Not sure what is funnier, the fact we are debating a Sun rumour, or the fact that Killie fan thinks Boyd would get a chance in a English team :lol:

Not sure what is funnier, the fact we are debating a Sun rumour, or the fact that Killie fan thinks Boyd would get a chance in a English team :lol:  

The fact they are desperate not to see him play for another SPL club, while us Arabs couldn't give a damn?

Boyd's game strikes me as being all about getting on the end of chances and sticking the ball in the net. Considering McNamara brought in Stevie Craig to lead the line and got a decent goals return I could see McNamara being interested. Craig wasn't the most mobile forward I have seen in a Thistle shirt and some fans even accused him of being lazy. However the way Jackie set his team out he got plenty of chances and stuck away a fair percentage of them.

Despite that I would see Goodwillie as a better fit for DU at the moment.

Do you think either or both will sign on the line at Tannadicé? Who would be the preferred option?

Boyd's game strikes me as being all about getting on the end of chances and sticking the ball in the net. Considering McNamara brought in Stevie Craig to lead the line and got a decent goals return I could see McNamara being interested. Craig wasn't the most mobile forward I have seen in a Thistle shirt and some fans even accused him of being lazy. However the way Jackie set his team out he got plenty of chances and stuck away a fair percentage of them.

Despite that I would see Goodwillie as a better fit for DU at the moment.

Do you think either or both will sign on the line at Tannadicé? Who would be the preferred option?

Neither will sign, if I had the option... I would have to take goodie, Boyd clearly has a disliking for United having scored like 50% of his goals against us.

What's your source?

SatNav's broke m8.

A close friend of him.We have made the offer but think he would rather stay in the west.Will miss the derbys next season.Jambo b*****ds.

Phil, thats a hefty offer. Im hopin that we gie that fat c**t a body swerve and save the dough for somebody more deserving

Not a chance ST would be forking out for Boyd. It's only a month since we let our POTY go to Aberdeen because he refused to take a dip in wages.

Archived