Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Can I just thank the administrators for stopping the sh*te that has gone on tonight. I've followed P&B quietly for some time but this has truly angered me. Banter is fine but there needs to be a line drawn to stop the neanderthals from going too far.

This.

Well played Mods.

Can I just thank the administrators for stopping the sh*te that has gone on tonight. I've followed P&B quietly for some time but this has truly angered me. Banter is fine but there needs to be a line drawn to stop the neanderthals from going too far.

You aren't fooling anyone, Magee.

I see the two idiots who derailed this thread last night causing several posts to be removed are back posting similar nonsense this morning.

Im sure the mods will be able to confirm that Kilmarnock fan is not an alias like you are wrongly accusing him of.

Just because he agreed with me about the extremely poor taste of a particular few posts the two sweetie wifes rounded on him causing the thread to be pulled temporarily and the offensive stuff removed, well done whoever done that !

Just for the avoidance of doubt the Hawkeye poster does not appear to be everyone's favourite plumber.

Aye, but...

I just looked at his posts on here and on kickback and they're all about Killie matches v Celtic or Celtic players on loan at Killie.

Are we seeing a man so deranged as to try and backstory his aliases?

Or do I simply have too much time on my hands?

Does anyone even care?

Why am I asking so many questions?