Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Tell me one sectarian song Celtic fans sing then? I take you do know the meaning of sectarian?

I seem to remember hearing on more than one occasion Rasellikbyrawaybigman supporters singing about there soon being no Protestants at all. Seem to remember various Rangers managers over the years bein referred to as Orange b*****ds, also seem to remember them singing songs in praise of a sectarian murder gang who murdered Protestants for being a Protestant. Taxi drivers shot in the back of the head, the Shankhill Road bombing, Omagh etc, etc.

No doubt that some moron will try to claim that that these action were political in nature and therefore are not sectarian.

Fingers crossed this Euro Super League happens and we get Celtic and Newco to f**k out our league. Shame nobody in Europe knows who they are though, so its unlikely to happen.

Would they even get asked to join a Euro Super League? Scottish football is utter horseshit, Celtic and Rangers probably wouldn't even be remotely desirable or worthy of being in a league of Europe's elite.

Well done on saying exactly the same as me.

As Celtic and rangers have shown, there's £££s in bigotry. If there's one thing the euro super league would be interested in, it's £££s.

Eta and €€€s obviously

Edited by Tamdunk

As Celtic and rangers have shown, there's £££s in bigotry. If there's one thing the euro super league would be interested in, it's £££s.

Eta and €€€s obviously

Every club in Scotland has made £££'s out of bigotry and we have done for 30 years or more?

Every time we let them into our grounds we make £££'s. 

If our clubs stop selling tickets to them then it might put an end to it.

Guy starts thread about the "Ayrshire Loyal". Same guy locks thread when thread blunders into sectarianism, NI, and all that mind-numbing pish. 

Basically a microcosm of the Celtic worldview right there: doing an utterly laughable job of taking the moral high ground.