Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

1 minute ago, AJF said:

The irony of folk claiming Rangers fans making everything all about Rangers, while simultaneously, making it all about Rangers 😂

Amazing, you've quoted 14 posts not a single one claiming Rangers fans making it all about them, all of them saying that Celtic and Rangers fans are one in the same. It's not ironic it's fact. You would be more than welcome to join the pile on if your support weren't equally knicker wetters who are seething when then, checks notes...

Can't sing sectarian songs. And a reminder that the one time you didn't bother your arse is when you let your club die.

Cheery bye now.

54 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The downward trajectory isn’t about going from1st to 2nd. If you think that’s what I meant by that then I am genuinely mystified by the short-sightedness however let me clarify what I mean by unparalleled downward trajectory for Celtic

• 2 wins out of 10 games which is unparalleled for Celtic
  • 4 consecutive home defeats which hasn’t happened in over 60 years
  • Out of the Europa league with 1 point out of 4 games with 13 goals conceded in 4 games. This is a team with ambition for Champions League yet we have fallen so far we aren’t even capable now of a decent performance in the lower tier of Euro competition now. It used to be PSG and Barca scudding us now is Sparta Prague.
  • A team that’s has won 11 trophies on the bounce capitulating to an out of form, injury ravaged Ross County team at Celtic Park.
  • 11 points behind Rangers and it’s isn’t even December yet, even taking games in hand into account that’s about a 15 point swing from where we finished last season. 

I’ve seen some utter shite from Celtic in the 35 years I’ve been going however I’ve never ever seen a run of games like this, we have had some howling one off results over the years but nothing like the sustained ineptitude as what we are seeing now so it has nothing to do with going from1st to 2nd and everything to do with the above and more, and it has the potential to get much much worse. If this form continues we may even struggle to keep 2nd. 

League titles - 18

Scottish Cup - 13

League Cup - 10

43 trophies in 35 years is utter shite? I wish the Dons had had half of Celtic's diarrhoea.

1 minute ago, G51 said:

Ach, lighten up mate. There is no reason to be so upset at someone else supporting a football team you don't like on a beautiful Monday morning like this.

Btw, I hope you didn't support Hibs when Hearts, Edinburgh City or Spartans are closer to your front door than Easter Road...

Funnily enough easter Road is my closest stadium just now but I grew up in Perth. Unfortunately my family are all massive Hibs fans and I was going to games before I knew what football really was so no choice for me there I'm afraid. Would have been as well supporting saints in my lifetime.

You're absolutely fine supporting who you like m8, seriously. But it is very funny the reasons you do so

It really has been a truly entertaining last twenty four hours or so

My only slight regret about it all is that for the first time since joining I've used my allocation of greenies for the day and have none left.

Really should have shot my load quite so early as there are so extremely worthy posts missing out on getting my seal of approval.

Great to see all of us Diddies pulling in the same direction and collectively giving it to the cheeks.

Keep up the good work

13 minutes ago, AJF said:

The irony of folk claiming Rangers fans making everything all about Rangers, while simultaneously, making it all about Rangers 😂

The irony of you posting this after the Serbia v Scotland thread, where you desperately tried to make it all about Rangers.

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The irony of you posting this after the Serbia v Scotland thread, where you desperately tried to make it all about Rangers.

So we're both ironic hypocrites? Excellent.

17 hours ago, MJC said:

So Celtic's players are being told to leave the stadium for their own safety and the same hoardes that were holding candlelit vigils and sanctimoniously telling everyone that they "are all Neil Lennon" ten years ago are gathering in numbers outside the ground during a global pandemic and baying for the blood of their prodigal son? Thus Neil Lennon's personal safety is now in more jeapordy from Celtic supporters than it ever was from Rangers/Hearts or whoever "because of his background" and all that nonsense.

All very poetic, but not surprising, because no one does the spoilt brat and angry, bitter wee man of Scotland better than your average Celtic supporter. And as always, when they don't get what they want, they show their true colours.

"Sellic canny take it! Sellic canny take it"

And the first mention of Rangers on this thread after yesterday's game was from a ***.

Just now, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

"No one likes us, we don't care"

I care very little for folks opinions about my team, I'm just trying to enjoy the 'Let's All Laugh At Celtic' thread content without wading through countless posts about Rangers. I'd go to the Rangers thread if that's how I wanted to spend my time.

Around 70% of people on this forum voted Rangers as the team they hate the most. I'm guessing they'd rather be in the let's all laugh at Rangers page just now instead. Nae joy. 

In fairness to all us diddy fans choosing which half of the Old Firm you hate most is like having to pick between being stabbed or shot in the face. Neither is a good choice but ones worse than the other.

Apologies, as this headline came from a Sun article quoting Jim White, but this is music to my ears!

"Celtic powerbroker Dermot Desmond WON'T bow to yobs demanding Neil Lennon is sacked, 'senior sources' tell Jim White"