Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

5 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Or, if you don't have a connection to a club, you could have picked a more local one rather than coincidentally picking one half of Scotland's duopoly off the telly. Would save you getting so haughty every time someone gently makes fun of you for it.

There are no local teams pal. In the early 90's, the closest football team was Aberdeen and that is five hours away. That is not local.

23 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

i was at one time, a season ticket holder for a successful team in another league, i fully understand your point of view, don't expect fans of diddy teams to, their dicks are oot reaching a final or getting top 6 after the split.

Now these are the funniest takes from OF fans.

'Those diddies just aren't winners like we are' :lol:

Won the last 11 domestic trophies and will probably make it 12 this month, how little do you have to have going on in your life that you are rioting outside the ground and abusing the players and staff after a few bad games. They’ve lost two domestic games this season talk about entitled fans. The meltdown is going to be incredible if they don’t do 10IAR because they’ve been complacent while the other half have continued to improve. There is literally no bad outcome this season as one of the cheeks is going to have a meltdown, popcorn?

10 minutes ago, G51 said:

In the early 90's, the closest football team was Aberdeen and that is five hours away. That is not local.

As opposed to, err... Ibrox.

"ICT didn't even exist when most people were getting into football and Ross County weren't in the SFL until 1994."

Let's not pretend that the people I referred to were in a different situation to you.  Caithness even has a senior side .

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just now, G51 said:

There are no local teams pal. In the early 90's, the closest football team was Aberdeen and that is five hours away. That is not local.

That's weird I could have sworn the Highland League had been around since way before then! But still, if there isn't a team within a half hour drive best just go for Rangers!

Just now, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

That's weird I could have sworn the Highland League had been around since way before then! But still, if there isn't a team within a half hour drive best just go for Rangers!

The case for an independent Highlands and Islands grows stronger the more we are exposed to people from the Central Belt

5 minutes ago, G51 said:

The case for an independent Highlands and Islands grows stronger the more we are exposed to people from the Central Belt

Yes you're right, picking an OF team off the telly because there isn't a team right outside your front door is definitely people in the Central Belt's fault pal! 

16 hours ago, 101 said:

Rangers fans pretending they aren't as bad it's excellent, if ever there was proof they were two cheeks of the same arse it's now.

16 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

They genuinely are essentially the same people.

16 hours ago, 101 said:

Just different scarves although I bet some will swap them if one team becomes shite

15 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Sevco fans tried to break into the stadium after getting beat by Hearts a few years back.  I think it was something to do with the Easdales.  Both are the same.

15 hours ago, HibsFan said:

I'm particularly enjoying their "look what we've been through in that past eight years and we've never disgraced ourselves like this!" patter.

Same with the whole 'when are ra board going to stop the dignified silence and speak out against the SFA???!!!!!' outcry.

As if Rangers took the Banter Years with any kind of fucking humility. :lol:

Week after week, month after month, year after year, nothing but gnashing of teeth and wailing at how unfair it all was.

15 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Of course Rangers fans didn't behave with humility.

As I said earlier, I think the OF is essentially one entity with one fanbase in two flavours.

These scenes tonight are something else though.  Credit where it's due here for such a grotesque display of entitled lunacy.

14 hours ago, Tulloch Gorum said:

Big snottery OF tantrums are always funny to watch, whichever side it is.

It's been pointed out before, but both sets of their fans think they couldn't possibly be more different, but to the rest of the country they couldn't possibly be more similar.

14 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

After the success of the national side last month, Scottish football was certainly due it's reminder that both sides of the OF are unrepentant and irredeemable cretins.

13 hours ago, 101 said:

more the fact you are as graceless as each other and nothing unites Scotland more than laughing at you both as you get utterly frothing with what for most Scottish football fans is part and parcel of following a team. Enjoy your evening champ.

13 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

This is such a good Celtic meltdown, it's even affecting the ****.

The same folk who destroyed Manchester city centre getting all Helen Lovejoy over a couple of barriers being chucked.

Me, furiously polishing my brown brogues, solemnly speaking with unsurpassed dignity: 'look at these unruly Catholics everyone, this is the opposite of how proper Rangers men behave'

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

Celtic = Rangers. Rangers = Celtic. It's fucking hilarious! And a conspiracy, of course...

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

And now they're victims....

ricky gervais laughing GIF

41 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Rangers fans: rangers, rangers, rangers. The teddy bears, the people, the rangers. The boys in blue, the rangers, the queens eleven, rangers.

Also Rangers fans: can the diddies plz stop making this all about Rangers ?

18 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The Sevco lads have worked themselves into a shoot, brother.

The irony of folk claiming Rangers fans making everything all about Rangers, while simultaneously, making it all about Rangers 😂

Edited by AJF

1 minute ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Yes you're right, picking an OF team off the telly because there isn't a team right outside your front door is definitely people in the Central Belt's fault pal! 

Ach, lighten up mate. There is no reason to be so upset at someone else supporting a football team you don't like on a beautiful Monday morning like this.

Btw, I hope you didn't support Hibs when Hearts, Edinburgh City or Spartans are closer to your front door than Easter Road...