Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/542950/Celtic-boss-Ronny-Delia-says-Scots-referees-are-fantastic

wonder if he feels the same about the refs now :lol:

He said: “We can discuss whether it was a penalty or not. But, if it wasn’t a penalty, that decision didn’t win or lose the game. At that time, we were very dominant and were going to win it anyway.

the handball decision yesterday didnt win or lose the game either ronny boy :lol:

Edited by 53_and_counting

I just received a copy of the letter from Big Peter himself and states,

Hi Campbell,

A fair few of the Celtic support feel aggrieved about a decision made by the ref to not give a penalty on Sunday during the Scottish cup semi final, and as a result this letter has been formulated and sent to appease the fuckwits in the support.

As for our next meeting in due course it's your turn to buy the Tunnock's teacakes and have them put in a fridge before elevenses.

As for a reply to this letter, do release the standard reply in such circumstances, "there is fcuk all that can be done as referee's can't spot every infringement during a game and no amount of bitching & complaining will overturn the result.

Yours Big P.

I just received a copy of the letter from Big Peter himself and states,

Hi Campbell,

A fair few of the Celtic support feel aggrieved about a decision made by the ref to not give a penalty on Sunday during the Scottish cup semi final, and as a result this letter has been formulated and sent to appease the fuckwits in the support.

As for our next meeting in due course it's your turn to buy the Tunnock's teacakes and have them put in a fridge before elevenses.

As for a reply to this letter, do release the standard reply in such circumstances, "there is fcuk all that can be done as referee's can't spot every infringement during a game and no amount of bitching & complaining will overturn the result.

Yours Big P.

PS. Are you sure there's nothing else you can do to help our partners? They seem in an awful mess and you know how much we need them.

They weren't moaning in Perth at the start of the season when the cheating Dutch b*****d dived in the box when it was 1-1, Dave Mac Kay got sent off, Gubbed 3-1 , GIRUY you greeting faced Tim twats, worse than the Hunz for moaning.

You have to hand it to Celtic though, credit where it's due - it is quite a remarkable achievement to be top of the league with one trophy already in the bag and still be the laughing stock of Scottish football.

There are grown men on Twitter actually sharing pictures of yesterday's match officials shaking hands with each other, claiming that it shows a Masonic handshake taking place, thus proving their conspiracy theory.

It really is getting beyond a joke now.

It really is pathetic. Even if it was an utterly ridiculous decision (and I haven't seen it) then just take it on the chin and move on. Every other club in Scotland (bar one) does.

Anyone that attends Scottish matches regularly would have realised long ago that the standard of refereeing in this country is abysmal. It usually effects both teams and ruins the game as a spectacle. Our game at Pittodrie a couple of weeks ago was the case in point. Kevin Clancy was horrific for both teams, calling several key incidents wrong and destroying the flow of the game by blowing for absolutely anything.

Aberdeen fans realise that there was no agenda on his part that day, as do Thistle fans. Supporters of every club in Scotland accept that it's just sheer incompetence, nothing more sinister.

Then there are the Celtic fans....

My next door neighbour put £100 on the Hoops to do the treble at the start of the season, his new LED 60" TV is being delivered tomorrow after he threw his can of beer through the screen when ICT's 3rd goal went in. :lol:

That's the second TV he has threw something that smashed the screen over a football match, I've been ribbing him to send a letter to the SFA to get some recompense for the old TV. :)

Isn't Seamus due a cameo appearance and a monumental meltdown at times like this ?

My next door neighbour put £100 on the Hoops to do the treble at the start of the season, his new LED 60" TV is being delivered tomorrow after he threw his can of beer through the screen when ICT's 3rd goal went in. :lol:

That's the second TV he has threw something that smashed the screen over a football match, I've been ribbing him to send a letter to the SFA to get some recompense for the old TV. :)

51154a23afa96f6899000172.jpg

Isn't Seamus due a cameo appearance and a monumental meltdown at times like this ?

That was you, wasn't it?

Henrik Larsson might be able to fix it.