Motherwell FC Summer Transfer Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think it's a travesty that McCall hasn't been recognised in the last two seasons, particularly this year where he's had to replace almost a full team and has still managed to finish in second place with a budget inferior to a couple of clubs about them.

Will Hammell be staying on for next season? We're on the lookout for a new left back and a bit of experience in defence wouldn't go amiss.

Hammell's interview at half time on Alba last weekend involved a lot of chat about looking forward to a wee break before getting stuck in to the European games and next season. Also Las' interviews have suggested he's going nowhere.

Hammell's interview at half time on Alba last weekend involved a lot of chat about looking forward to a wee break before getting stuck in to the European games and next season. Also Las' interviews have suggested he's going nowhere.

craigan.gif

Would anybody take Jamie McDonald?

I would aye!

Saw an interview with Hammy earlier where he says he hopes to have the new contract signed in the next couple of weeks.

Be interested to see what happens with the unexpected £240k

I would aye!

Saw an interview with Hammy earlier where he says he hopes to have the new contract signed in the next couple of weeks.

Be interested to see what happens with the unexpected £240k

I'd hope they use it to pay back the soft loans we got from the well trust fund and the directors

Archived