The East Fife Thread

I would take a punt on forfar's Gavin Swankie an attacking winger failed this season to deliver still a good player, Ryan Wallace, a CB replacement for kerr, Another full back and Goalie I'll go for.

Hopefully we can get the Queen's Park goalie or if not, Darren jamieson of Livingston would be a good signing if he would go part time. Also fingers crossed we get Kerr back for next season.

Hopefully we can get the Queen's Park goalie or if not, Darren jamieson of Livingston would be a good signing if he would go part time. Also fingers crossed we get Kerr back for next season.

Willie looks a good prospect for queens even the Kelty hearts keeper Kyle Allison his record for the Eos is impressive was with Dunfermline, Cowdenbeath and Inverness before and went to Kelty but that would be a gamble signing. Would love to keep hold of kerr so fingers cross at St Johnstone loaning him back out.

Dylan Easton would be great player in the middle also.

And it worked perfectly as I never saw you on the bus for either Clyde or Berwick. If only you had called the number clearly displayed on AFTN

And you are unlikely to as I drive to away games that I can make!!!

But I did see the bus at Clyde, bit small wasn't it? Surely a bigger bus could have been filled if not two or three???

Again I'm not slagging off the guys that organise it, at least they are doing something, but as I have said no effort appears to be made to attract more travelling supporters, once it's full that's it, that's what I mean by "closed shop". When perhaps certain games and occasions perhaps merit venturing into the uncharted territories of trying to fill a second bus!!!

And perhaps it doesn't help that the only advertising for it is as you said on a dead forum that probably nobody looks at anymore

Edited by King Kebab

And you are unlikely to as I drive to away games that I can make!!!

But I did see the bus at Clyde, bit small wasn't it? Surely a bigger bus could have been filled if not two or three???

Again I'm not slagging off the guys that organise it, at least they are doing something, but as I have said no effort appears to be made to attract more travelling supporters, once it's full that's it, that's what I mean by "closed shop". When perhaps certain games and occasions perhaps merit venturing into the uncharted territories of trying to fill a second bus!!!

And perhaps it doesn't help that the only advertising for it is as you said on a dead forum that probably nobody looks at anymore

Why ask me about a bus I have nothing to do with. I turn up and pay my money no more no less.

The bus I was on at Clyde was. 40+ seater with both regulars and occasional away fans. It's run by someone who decided to run a bus when neither the Supporters Club nor EFFC showed any interest.

If you have decided to speak for the silent majority use your position as a SC member to question them or EFFC about helping fans get to away matches.

Preparation for next season has to start as early as possible. Our biggest priority right now should be to seek a serious replacement for Fash. Not sure young Austin is quite there yet but give him some time and hopefully he'll come good like his older brother. Ryan Wallace would be a fantastic addition to the team. Hopefully we can get Wilkie signed up as well. A confident CB to replace Kerr would also be ideal. 

Recently I met Terry Lawrence who started that thread. He is a real Roger Ramjet.

He didn't think Fash would do anything, couldn't believe we had signed Wilkie and that Kerr and Page in the middle would never work

I see Fife Council laid on a civic reception for the Pars yesterday at Dunfermline city chambers. Hosted by the Provost and Dunfermline Director, buffoon Leishman

When is the East Fife civic reception. ?

And no, we didn't get one either when we won the same league as them in 2012.

The bus to Clyde was the biggest they have. If you knew anything about the away games, you would know the reason why it wasn't advertised all over the place. We had 2 at Berwick, and will be running again next season. I'm really peed off that I have to explain what happened to someone who has NEVER set foot on a supporters bus, but hey ho. It takes all kinds.

The bus to Clyde was the biggest they have. If you knew anything about the away games, you would know the reason why it wasn't advertised all over the place. We had 2 at Berwick, and will be running again next season. I'm really peed off that I have to explain what happened to someone who has NEVER set foot on a supporters bus, but hey ho. It takes all kinds.

Going to go out on a limb here and just assume that you're talking to me, if you aren't just ignore me!!!

It may be the biggest one THEY HAVE, but it's not the biggest one you can get though is it???

And if I knew anything about the away games, which according to you I don't, then I would have no reason to think that the reason you weren't advertising all over the place is because you don't advertise all over the place anyway, either that or yourself or the bus company weren't wanting the Clyde fandans getting any advance notice so that they could plan panning in the bus windows again, am I right???

Yes I heard you had two buses at Berwick, well done and I'm glad to hear you will be running again next season, great news, any comments I have made about the buses have always had equal praise for the guys who run it, any criticisms or suggestions that have been aired have only ever been for the betterment of the service you provide for the fans!!!

And btw son, I've been on plenty of supporters buses in my time, just not yours. Again don't take that as a criticism merely acknowledgement that I drive to away games now, personal choice nothing to be read into it!!!

And it's got to be said if you were peed off writing that, think how fucking angry you would be if you did actually explain something!!! ;)