The East Fife Thread

Sorry, not at the game, currently sitting in the airport waiting for my delayed flight!!!

What/who was/are/were the score/scorers today???

And why is nobody mentioning the fact that Stevie Campbell is on the team sheet, has Dubai fallen through???

Good for us if it has!!!

Simple 4-0 win for the Fifers. Game never left first gear. Thought Lamont shone on the right side; got an eye for a clever pass and quick feet. Offers a threat on the right that EF didn't have last season. Robinson and Tony Wallace (I think) looked decent in the centre. Wallace is an absolute beast. Think he'll fit in the Campbell role in front of defence. Mutch didn't have a great game. Kane started at centre back alongside Naysmith and looked decent enough - not that he had much to do. Wilkie looked massively off the pace and not at his usual best. Smith had a great game and linked up well with Shagger when he came on.

Sorry, not at the game, currently sitting in the airport waiting for my delayed flight!!!

What/who was/are/were the score/scorers today???

And why is nobody mentioning the fact that Stevie Campbell is on the team sheet, has Dubai fallen through???

Good for us if it has!!!

No, he's off. Got a thank you after the game. Shagger got two, Smith got one and can't remember who got the other.

Was quite impressed with all the new players. As previously mentioned Lamont will give us width on the right. Stevie Campbell was still signed as a player until he goes to Dubai to work in early August. He has been at Pre-season training but has decided that it would be unwise to play, in case he gets an injury which jeopardises his teaching job in Dubai. Him and the Club decided to tear up his contract. I think it's a wise decision and wish him all the best for the future

Just read Ross mutch is only 17 expected to sign in the next couple days according to Fife today although I was told today he has already signed

Was Ross part of our pro youths? Typing into Google suggest he was as the name rings a bell think he played against Dundee development and came on as a sub when we had falconer etc among the scenes before we aced them. Wasn't at the match but having reading the match reports the guy does looks ok and has a lot ahead of him. Excitied about the season ahead we have a squad of mix youth, pros and development players ie Wallace, Gray and if Mutch signs that should be a good thing about our season.

We will be running a bus to the preseason game against Aberdeen so just a few questions:

Is there a social club at the ground and if so is Aberdeen fans allowed in?

As mentioned previously you will be made more than welcome at Bayview. We have two bars, a small one on the ground floor & our lounge overlooking the pitch upstairs. I would advise arriving fairly early a spaces are limited. Mark Ridgers is making an appearance as doorman for the occasion! ;-) Any idea how many fans you think you will bring to the game?

Edited by LiamA

As mentioned previously you will be made more than welcome at Bayview. We have two bars, a small one on the ground floor & our lounge overlooking the pitch upstairs. I would advise arriving fairly early a spaces are limited. Mark Ridgers is making an appearance as doorman for the occasion! ;-) Any idea how many fans you think you will bring to the game?

Thanks do you know what time it will open? Think we will arrive about 12.30pm 

Difficult to say what the Aberdeen support will be especially as same day as Wimbledon final so if Andy Murray is in it then might be less. We took 475 to raith last season friendly according to the heritage site - I would expect near that. 

Edited by Milners