The East Fife Thread

Haha yeah definitely.

If anyone has been before we can all compile a list of good pubs on this and We can check them out and find a suitable one for us whenever this game is! [emoji23][emoji23]
Just found out what the average price of a pint is over there! Take plenty beers tokens 🤣

Most astonishing turnaround I’ve seen in all my years of watching East Fife.I believe most fans including me wanted Darren Young out.I will say he handled the criticism  flung at him very well. still believe he would have lost his job at most clubs.He now has his own players in and got rid of some fans favourites.Frankly that is as good an East Fife team as I’ve seen for years and Darren Young and his back room team with the players deserve all the credit.

Most astonishing turnaround I’ve seen in all my years of watching East Fife.I believe most fans including me wanted Darren Young out.I will say he handled the criticism  flung at him very well. still believe he would have lost his job at most clubs.He now has his own players in and got rid of some fans favourites.Frankly that is as good an East Fife team as I’ve seen for years and Darren Young and his back room team with the players deserve all the credit.
I said to give DY a chance and now I am sitting with a massive grin on my face, well done to him.
The football today was just outstanding, every player was brilliant, I thought Ross Davidson had one of his best games

54 minutes ago, BJW said:

I said to give DY a chance and now I am sitting with a massive grin on my face, well done to him.
The football today was just outstanding, every player was brilliant, I thought Ross Davidson had one of his best games

Ross Davidson is definitely one of the 'unsung heroes' of the team. He'll never grab the headlines the way some others do but he's been instrumental in our good run. What a signing he was.

Ross Davidson is definitely one of the 'unsung heroes' of the team. He'll never grab the headlines the way some others do but he's been instrumental in our good run. What a signing he was.

Agree with this, does the hard things easily, brings everybody else into play and his positioning allows for Aggy's forward runs, unsung hero!!!

Where's your CCTV footage of this week's opponents Gordon???

5 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Agree with this, does the hard things easily, brings everybody else into play and his positioning allows for Aggy's forward runs, unsung hero!!!

Where's your CCTV footage of this week's opponents Gordon???

Got some excellent footage this week now you mention it...

Got some excellent footage this week now you mention it...

Was that cheering as Farmer Dods' attempt at parking the tractor was swatted aside???

I regret to inform you all that I shall be in attendance at Dumbarton this weekend with a few mates. Every time we see the Fife together,  we lose 1-0. So stick your mortgage on exactly that.

The run shall end.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Big Fifer

I regret to inform you all that I shall be in attendance at Dumbarton this weekend with a few mates. Every time we see the Fife together,  we lose 1-0. So stick your mortgage on exactly that.
The run shall end.
Thank you for your time.

Don’t take sole blame. I’ve finally been able to get a Saturday free so going along as well. I was thinking about giving it a miss for fear of jinxing the run but surely I can’t be the reason for us not winning...

Don't worry. Before the Stenny game, we'd won every game I'd missed and failed to win every game I'd been to. I've been to the last 4 and we won the lot.

I think this run is more to do with us being very good.

But to be safe, sit near the exit in case we do lose and you're hounded out of the ground.