The East Fife Thread

East Fife's new strip for Season 2015-16!!!

11141205_802736916478069_759525069769269

It was unveiled at the Player of The Year Dance on Saturday night and I've got to say that, That IS fucking horrible!!!

We finally get the stripes back after years of waiting and a decent "brand" as well and they're chucked after a season, no happy!!!

It's just a generic "yellow" strip, if it wasn't for the badge, it could be a Livingston or even an Alloa Kit!!!

Shite!!!

East Fife's new strip for Season 2015-16!!!

11141205_802736916478069_759525069769269

It was unveiled at the Player of The Year Dance on Saturday night and I've got to say that, That IS fucking horrible!!!

We finally get the stripes back after years of waiting and a decent "brand" as well and they're chucked after a season, no happy!!!

It's just a generic "yellow" strip, if it wasn't for the badge, it could be a Livingston or even an Alloa Kit!!!

Shite!!!

Joma Estadio - available at http://www.mdhteamwear.co.uk/?i=1311381&Colour=Ambar/Black&Sleeves=Long%20Sleeve for a tenner each. Expect to pay £35 at least once a badge is attached...

Oh and given that you can get that design in gold (well amber anyway) it had better fucking not be yellow.

I was chuffed when we managed to sign McAleer, but he was pretty poor, granted he was in and out of the team. He still has something about him and I have no doubt he will still play at this level.

Would have been good to keep a hold of Dickson, highly rated by Stenny fans. Maybe offered a contract but turned it down?

Scott Smith not too fussed about.

Shame about Dickson, but hardly surprising. Be interesting to find out whether or not he was offered a new contract? Just never seemed to work out for Caolan McAlneer unfortunately as I was ecstatic when he signed for us last summer. Not too disheartened about Scott Smith and Maskrey leaving. We should do everything we can to keep a hold of Julen, Page, Stevie Campbell, Kev Smith, Fraser Mullen, Fash, Ross Brown and Naysmith and try to rebuild a team around that. Good to see that Gary Naysmith is already getting things ready for next season.

Gutted that we haven't managed to keep a hold of Dickson, him and Julen were the two signings that changed our season. Cant see us being able to keep him either.

Our priorities now have to be keeping a hold of Fraser Mullen, Stevie Campbell and Kev Smith, then building the team around those three.