The East Fife Thread

Just noticed on our Wiki page that it says that Moyes and Campbell are at Montrose "on-loan", is this true???

It would mean that Moyes would be back in the summer as I'm sure he signed a two year deal, think Campbell's was just for the season, or is it just a typical Wiki inaccuracy???

Couldn't tell you but he's been known as that since I played against him when I was a laddie.

Did he play for Kennoway or Leven at boys club? I am pretty sure I've played against him when I was younger too

From the Official Site!!!

We are pleased to announce that Derek Riordan has agreed terms with the club subject to receiving SFA approval.

No details other than that brief statement, I would assume it is only till the end of the current season, but you can always hope!!!

2010351503.jpg

Thirty points left to play for, 11 points of top spot!!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Guys just a wee heads up in case you didn't know that Kelty Hearts are 3 games away from being the 1st Fife club to win the East Superleague title.

Tomorrow we face Boness 1st v 2nd at home and next week we are at home to Camelon if we can win them both the title could be ours if other results go our way.

If you can come along to Kelty after your big match v Elgin tomorrow, or are at a loose end next week we would like to welcome you along to Central Park to support the lads in their pursuit of the league.

Only £5 entry, kick off 2:30pm and we have a large social club at the ground where everyone is welcome so you can get a beer before or after the big match.

Good luck against Elgin and in the play offs and we hope some of you can come along tomorrow and next week to support a fellow Fife team.

www.keltyhearts.co.uk

Surely if you beat Bo'ness then you only need a point v Camelon to secure the title, without relying on results elsewhere?

Best wishes anyway...

Newtongrange can still get to 68 points, if we beat both Boness and Camelon that puts us on 67, Newtongrange would need to drop points in their tough 3 fixtures before we face Camelon.