The East Fife Thread

Excellent news regarding Kev Smith and Fraser Mullen. Two of our better players from this last season. All we need is Julen, Page, Stevie Campbell and Fash signed up as well and hopefully we can build a better team around them. Only doubtful about Julen to be honest.

Wish Dickson could have stayed on but not surprised he left. I am surprised he's signed for the Binos however. He can do a job in league 1 easily.

Campbell and fash already signed up mate

Season Ticket Prices for 2015/16

Adult Early Bird till 19th June = £162

Adult from 20th June = £180

Concession Early Bird till 19th June = £122

Concession (60 years and over and F/T students - proof required) from 20th June = £135

Child Early Bird till 19th June = £72

Child (under 16 - proof may be required) from 20th June = £80

Parent and Child Early Bird till 19th June = £180

Parent and Child from 20th June = £200

Parent and 2 Children Early Bird till 19th June = £198

Parent and 2 Children from 20th June = £220

Please note that it is 19th June inclusive ( a Friday)

80 and Over - free season pass on application to Office with a passport size photo (if not had one before)

TICKETS FOR TROOPS

A season pass will be given on application to the Office to Serving Forces Regulars for a donation of £25 to "Help from Heroes" via the Club. A passport size photo should be included in application.

ENTRY AT GATES

There is no change this year to the normal entry admission prices which are

Adult = £13; Concession = £10; Child = £5

Rumours abound that we've just signed Goalkeeper Ryan Goodfellow from Dunfermline Ath.!!!

From the official website

We can confirm that Kevin Smith, Fraser Mullen, Jonathan Page & Allan Walker have all agreed to remain at Bayview for season 2015/2016 along with Nathan Austin, Lewis Barr, Ross Brown, Steven Campbell, Alan Cook, Allan Fleming and Jon McShane.

We also welcome goalkeeper Ryan Goodfellow to the fold.[/quote.]

Excellent news regarding Page, but not impressed with allowing Dickson and McAleer to leave and then resigning Walker!!!

But if the can keep a hold of Jools then I'll put up with it!!!

Edited by King Kebab

Sorry man, didn't mean to copy your post, but your screenshot didn't show up on my phone and I assumed it was just an image reply to the Linos above you!!!

Not a bad team signed up so far!!!

Fleming

Mullen. Page. _____. Naysmith

Campbell.

Brown. Barr.

Smith.

Austin. McShane.

Subs;

Goodfellow

Cook

________

________

________

Extraneous squad members;

Walker

Our squad looking good imo. We need to add 5 more decent players if we fancy our chances on winning the league. Think what ef ste missing is a player like bobby linn, not afraid to take players on, quick, tricky and will never give up. Also think er need another striker to take that tally up to 4 as we have mcshane, Austin and smith. Maybe a young striker on loan, brophy from Hamilton, Nisbet from Partick? Or maybe ryan goodfellow who signed recently can bring barrowman with him

Guest Alessandro

I know this is a bit late in the day....but a big thank you to the East Fife fans who made myself, my wife and most of all my son, Sean Dickson so very welcome in his short time at Bayview.

All the best to you all.