The East Fife Thread

30 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

There is actually very little of the above that I can discuss on a public forum. Financial matters relating to individuals are strictly confidential. What I can say is that all outgoings and incomings are fully accounted for.

As far as the Buy East Fife bid is concerned, we reached an impasse and that state of affairs remains unchanged.

FFTC is independently run and will have full responsibility for the administration of the community facilities, including the playing surface.

The point of the PM was to meet you face to face to discuss your concerns. That offer remains open...  

Angus I think I've seen you at a few away games; particularly Queens Park away. I'm the 6ft4 ginger heided guy that brings along his Dons and Dees supporting mates. I'll try catch you the next game I'm at.

Back to manager and assistant manager, I would like to see a decent name and a rookie that has great connections with youth coaching. One at assistant level would be Charlie Miller, has great national and international football experience and has his own academy. The same academy is feeding many of the bigger clubs in the premier league and not just Glasgow. Reason for this is that I am currently staying in Glasgow and met him in the local hotel a few times, he is looking to get an assistant role and I was telling him about the situation at EF. What a signing he could be with his connections and proven youth development, may be worth saying hello directors. [emoji106]

There is actually very little of the above that I can discuss on a public forum. Financial matters relating to individuals are strictly confidential. What I can say is that all outgoings and incomings are fully accounted for.
As far as the Buy East Fife bid is concerned, we reached an impasse and that state of affairs remains unchanged.
FFTC is independently run and will have full responsibility for the administration of the community facilities, including the playing surface.
The point of the PM was to meet you face to face to discuss your concerns. That offer remains open...  

Well batted away!
Nothing about why the negotiatons for the buyout broke down, who were the trust negotiating with ? Twigg? As I recall when Lee Murray was trying to buy the club he was sitting opposite Neil Rankine , why was this as his name hasn't shown up on the share pie chart.
When the plastic pitch was awarded to East Fife, Cllr Hunter expressed concerns that there's a clear link between FFTC & EFFC and also said "today's decision represents a step forward for the finances of privately owned East Fife football club "
Doesn't seem like the kind of revenue generated from the shop & basically selling of sweets as you previously stated.
Could it be the trust aren't interested in a buyout now that they're involved in the running of FFTC?
Let's get back to this later when details of stadium sharing & pitch rentals are revealed. All though details of any deals at East Fife seem to be cloaked in secrecy.

When Kyle was at the club there was a player in him but going out to KSH was beneficial three years there to him improving his game and as a striker he hit close to 30 mark last season...Im sure in the Willie Aitchison days he played as a winger vs Forfar and it's another player worth having within the squad, him and Mutch will get better as forward players I'm sure.

When Kyle was at the club there was a player in him but going out to KSH was beneficial three years there to him improving his game and as a striker he hit close to 30 mark last season...Im sure in the Willie Aitchison days he played as a winger vs Forfar and it's another player worth having within the squad, him and Mutch will get better as forward players I'm sure.

Sure he played left back v Forfar and that was the game he was injured in

6 minutes ago, T-zero said:

Sure he played left back v Forfar and that was the game he was injured in

Probably T-0 I know he was in the line up at station park during his era, look like there was something in him to be a player.

Probably T-0 I know he was in the line up at station park during his era, look like there was something in him to be a player.

Yeah hopefully he gets plenty playing time, has a good left foot and good finisher.

Well batted away!
Nothing about why the negotiatons for the buyout broke down, who were the trust negotiating with ? Twigg? As I recall when Lee Murray was trying to buy the club he was sitting opposite Neil Rankine , why was this as his name hasn't shown up on the share pie chart.
When the plastic pitch was awarded to East Fife, Cllr Hunter expressed concerns that there's a clear link between FFTC & EFFC and also said "today's decision represents a step forward for the finances of privately owned East Fife football club "
Doesn't seem like the kind of revenue generated from the shop & basically selling of sweets as you previously stated.
Could it be the trust aren't interested in a buyout now that they're involved in the running of FFTC?
Let's get back to this later when details of stadium sharing & pitch rentals are revealed. All though details of any deals at East Fife seem to be cloaked in secrecy.

Tell you what lets not wait! Come along become a Trustee of FFTC & you'll know every financial transaction between club & charity just as OSCR will. But then that would mean not hiding behind a keyboard! My phone is always with me & I am happy to talk to you or anyone else.

Up to 12!!!

Squad - Season 2017-18

01 - Ryan Goodfellow
02 - ???
03 - Patrick Slattery
04 - Christopher Kane
05 - Jonathan Page
06 - ???
07 - ???
08 - ???
09 - Christopher Duggan
10 - Kevin Smith