The East Fife Thread

The facebook live was a bit shit but fair play for trying. The appointment is decent, when you look at the managers out there at the moment there's not an ocean of proven talent at this level. He did have a fair chunk of Old Firm cup money to spend at Albion I believe, so it'll be interesting to see how this one goes. Awra best Daz!

Happy with that!!!

Few questions though,
how long is his deal for,
is he allowed to f**k off to a full time team if he wants with no compo for the Club,???

Will he be bringing Billy Stark with him???
Apart from Wallace , who we missed the boat on, (bet he's kicking himself now though, enjoy the drive to Stranraer Ryan) will there be any Albion players following Willis to Methil???

When he unlocked the managers office did he find Craig Gordon in there, living under the desk after being locked in there at the end of the season???
Does he know what's happening with Lamont???

"Few questions though, 
is he allowed to f**k off to a full time team if he wants with no compo for the Club???"

Angus as much as I know you can't discuss finances etc on here and I do sort of understand, this has become an issue for us. We all get the impression Smith was allowed to leave for free, and you can't tell us. Can you tell us about Young??

Good appointment for EF. Wonder if Darren will bring another experienced assistant with him as he is not quite the finished article. One word of warning in each of the 3 years at Rovers Darren always seemed to struggle to get the team playing the first few months after the new year, quite inexplicable really. All the best to him

The appointment of an assistant will be even more interesting. He's always had very experienced and dominant guys beside him in Sandy Clark and Billy Stark, but i wonder whether he might feel he doesn't need that now and appoint Tony McMinn (his first-team coach at Rovers) as assistant.

Not sure if any more Rovers players will follow him as most either moved to other clubs or signed again for us. Mark Ferry and Kyle Turnbull don't seem to have clubs, but I'd worry for you if he signed either. Oh and he'll play Willis week after week despite him driving the supporters mad.

Anyway, I'm glad he found a club...

Happy with that!!!

Few questions though,
is he allowed to f**k off to a full time team if he wants with no compo for the Club,???

Will he be bringing Billy Stark with him???
Apart from Wallace , who we missed the boat on, (bet he's kicking himself now though, enjoy the drive to Stranraer Ryan) will there be any Albion players following Willis to Methil???

When he unlocked the managers office did he find Craig Gordon in there, living under the desk after being locked in there at the end of the season???
Does he know what's happening with Lamont???

The chairman said when they announced him it was a 2 year deal

16 hours ago, taysider99 said:

How about James McFadden for player/manager with an experienced assistant just left Motherwell and surely would fancy a job as a number one now

Worth a try has worked under McGhee, would be like a strikers coach in terms of being assistant.

I wonder what all the obsession about finances  with Smith leaving is. All employees sign a contract of employment as far as i know. If the choose to change jobs they are often required to work a notice period. However, an employer is certainly entitled to wave that notice if the believe it could  hamper their business