The East Fife Thread

While we're on the subject, does anybody know what's happened to Craig Gordon, was he released, is he coming back or was he locked in the ground after the last game and forgotten about???

Also , I know Tone "The Bone" Wallace is coming back to the pre-season training to gauge his fitness before being offered a new contract or not, BUT what's happening with Lamont???

Heard he was on holiday but I know he was back for Pagey's wedding at the weekend, is he signing or waiting (like Wallace) to see if the new manager wants him or not???

Some horrible midweek away games possible there 

I know!!!

Dunfermline is a shitehole during the day as it is!!!

14 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

While we're on the subject, does anybody know what's happened to Craig Gordon, was he released, is he coming back or was he locked in the ground after the last game and forgotten about???

No idea on all three got told Wallace will be back for training though.

Anybody on Twitterbook or the like fancy contacting Duggan or Tony and see if they know what's happening with Lamont!!!

It must of been discussed at some point of the evening!!!

IMG_1496429513.602978.jpg

1 minute ago, Hooper said:

How is the format for this cup Saturday then Tuesday/Wednesday ? 

Will the park be ready by then 

The draw for the group stage of the Betfred Cup was made this evening, with the full fixture list and TV selections to follow next week.

The competition begins on the weekend of July 15, with four further matchdays on July 18/19, July 22, July 25/26 and July 29.

Read more at http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/betfred-cup-group-stage-draw-55/#d0Zuz725D0b8i8wZ.99

You just know we'll be at home to Hearts and Dunfermline and away to Peterhead and Elgin!!!

its just the way our luck runs!!!

52 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Hopefully get some pre season games set up sharp soon as new manager and staff are in place 

Would imagine so once the confirmation of a new managerial team is place.

watch this it could be hearts and Elgin away, peterhead and pars at home known our luck re: regarding fixtures but we won't know until next week I suppose.