The East Fife Thread

Duggan was injured for the majority of that season and it was more that GN was forced to play Fash IIRC!!!
Luckily for us and for him he rose to the challenge!!!

Don’t think that was the case, thought duggan was signed to replace fash.

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Duggan was injured for the majority of that season and it was more that GN was forced to play Fash IIRC!!!
Luckily for us and for him he rose to the challenge!!!

Chris Duggan arrived after Nathan Austin left...

Don’t think that was the case, thought duggan was signed to replace fash.

Chris Duggan arrived after Nathan Austin left...

If I Recalled Incorrectly then!!![emoji1]

Probably confused as to Duggan actual start date then as I remember him signing and then promptly getting knackered and missing most of his debut season, tell me that's correct!!!

Think I was confusing that with Kev Smith presumably getting injured and GN notorious liking for small squads and Fash starting more games than was expected!!!

Who were our recognised strikers in the promotion winning side then, remember Insall came in on loan, Kev played, Jordan Austin, who else???

Probably confused as to Duggan actual start date then as I remember him signing and then promptly getting knackered and missing most of his debut season, tell me that's correct!!!
Think I was confusing that with Kev Smith presumably getting injured and GN notorious liking for small squads and Fash starting more games than was expected!!!
Who were our recognised strikers in the promotion winning side then, remember Insall came in on loan, Kev played, Jordan Austin, who else???

Did we not have o’hara that year ? Seem to remember him scoring against Peterhead at bayview

Fash insall and kev smith I think

17 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

If I Recalled Incorrectly then!!!emoji1.png

Fash was the main man that year, he'd been given the number 9 shirt.  Kev Smith played and Insall was a great addition.

McManus arrived at the tail end of the season.  and Jordan Austin was always on the bench

We got a good few goals from the midfield, Wilkie especially if I remember and Page/Kerr were always likely from a set piece.

Striker wise though that was it.  Craig Sutherland played about one game

Fash was the main man that year, he'd been given the number 9 shirt.  Kev Smith played and Insall was a great addition.
McManus arrived at the tail end of the season.  and Jordan Austin was always on the bench

We got a good few goals from the midfield, Wilkie especially if I remember and Page/Kerr were always likely from a set piece.

Striker wise though that was it.  Craig Sutherland played about one game

Was that McManus' 12th or 13th time with us???
Sure there's somebody else that we're missing!!!

Ali Coote, but again it was a short spell

Ali Coote, there's a blast from the past, 2 goals in 5 games wasn't it, see he's in the Championship now with Brentford!!!

Did we not have another lad from the Arabs on loan that season as well, tall black fella, didn't really do much, which is probably why I can't even remember his name!!!

Ali Coote, there's a blast from the past, 2 goals in 5 games wasn't it, see he's in the Championship now with Brentford!!!
Did we not have another lad from the Arabs on loan that season as well, tall black fella, didn't really do much, which is probably why I can't even remember his name!!!

Ola Adeyemo, went back to Dundee Utd after not impressing then miraculously won a move to Watford

Ola Adeyemo, went back to Dundee Utd after not impressing then miraculously won a move to Watford

giphy.gif&key=3e2b94b554d45f8d0aeef8601c58fc101534850eb30d3c35d1cf90815e441c1fEta - seeing as he's somehow managed to get a gig with an EPL Club and isn't a struggling youngster trying to make his way in the world anymore, I'm just going to come out and say it, how the f**k did that happen, he was shite???

giphy.gif&key=3e2b94b554d45f8d0aeef8601c58fc101534850eb30d3c35d1cf90815e441c1fEta - seeing as he's somehow managed to get a gig with an EPL Club and isn't a struggling youngster trying to make his way in the world anymore, I'm just going to come out and say it, how the f**k did that happen, he was shite???

To say he was shite was an understatement. I about died of shock when he came up on sky for signing for them haha

Only 4 more to go!!!

Squad for Match Day (Minus 4)

IMG_3833.jpg.1e1f1d6d01666247599353099a7e4d64.jpg

Subs:

Chris Kane, Mark Docherty, Pat Slattery, Scott Linton, Darren Young???, Anton Dowds, Craig McDowall, Scott McBride

Training tonight, perhaps news of Jon Stark - Matchwinner for Hire* signing afterwards???

* "1,000 per match plus £250 per goal, no payment for lost games."

5 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Only 4 more to go!!!

Squad for Match Day (Minus 4)

IMG_3833.jpg.1e1f1d6d01666247599353099a7e4d64.jpg

Subs:

Chris Kane, Mark Docherty, Pat Slattery, Scott Linton, Darren Young???, Anton Dowd, Chris McDowell, Scott McBride

Training tonight, perhaps news of Jon Stark - Matchwinner for Hire* signing afterwards???

* "1,000 per match plus £250 per goal, no payment for lost games."

Come on KK, it's CRAIG McDowAll & Anton DowdS, tut,tut

Come on KK, it's CRAIG McDowAll & Anton DowdS, tut,tut

That was intentional, their names have been up since Friday and that's the first you've noticed it, tut tut!!!

Notice you're not denying the Jon Stark rumours though!!!

That was intentional, their names have been up since Friday and that's the first you've noticed it, tut tut!!!

Notice you're not denying the Jon Stark rumours though!!!

Would if I knew who Jon Stark was!!!!