The East Fife Thread

What happened to Finn graham he would have been cracking signing

I agree, he would have been a good signing Colin, but I think he's very similar to Liam Watt in style and in what he brings to a game and I think Liam got in there first!!!

But no doubt Finn will turn up again to be a pain in the arse against us with whatever Club he signs with, like he did after the last time we knocked him back!!!

So is it the super sexy all-black strips tomorrow, does anyone know???

No it’s red & white tomorrow, as far as I’m aware we’re still waiting for confirmation for delivery of new 1st & 3rd choice kits

No it’s red & white tomorrow, as far as I’m aware we’re still waiting for confirmation for delivery of new 1st & 3rd choice kits

Fuckin' booo!!!

Development fee due to his age perhaps?

Think they released him and anyway he was at Dunfermline and Berwick before them!!!

Under 23 development fee.

If you offer an under 23 player a contract and they turn it down to go elsewhere you are due a development fee

Sounds like a bit of a con pulled by Brechin there, basically release a player but at the same time offer him a contract that you know he will refuse and coin in a bit of money at the same time!!!

He’s signed for us I’ve heard.

How much???

It's finally here!!!
And with Agnew definitely missing here is our Squad for the first Match Day of the Season!!!
IMG_3897.jpg.5d450f65f20274a45d2d980d4abb8db2.jpg
Subs: Chris Kane, Darren Young???, Anton Dowds, Craig McDowall, Scott McBride, Kyle Bell

4 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Sounds like a bit of a con pulled by Brechin there, basically release a player but at the same time offer him a contract that you know he will refuse and coin in a bit of money at the same time!!!

I could be wrong here but I think they need to offer him a deal equal to what he was on. If they've offered that and he's turned it down then I don't see much of a con from Brechin. 

I could be wrong here but I think they need to offer him a deal equal to what he was on. If they've offered that and he's turned it down then I don't see much of a con from Brechin. 

Perhaps you're right, but didn't he sign a one year deal last season, i would be surprised if he was offered a new deal on the same whack as would have been in the championship, but then again there could have been something in it regarding lesser deals if relegated!!!
Anyway I'm not losing sleep over it, it just seems a bit convenient that Brechin have managed to do enough just to coin a little bit in for a player they had no intentions of keeping, probably a bit if good bookkeeping tbh!!!