The East Fife Thread

Happy with that. White shorts, plus the shirt is a bit different from the usual.

White shorts are what it should be, traditionalists insist!!!

Happy with that, quite smart and a good brand, should be of a decent quality as well, thought the last couple have been quite ropey quality wise !!!

If we could just get the Thane back on the badge then all is right with the world!!!

Looks pretty good to me! I assume with the change in kit maker/sponsors that we'll be getting a new away kit too?

I emailed the club last night - they don;t know about a change kit yet.It might be last season's with a new sponsor on.

That's a class home kit you have there. Allan Walker will look good trying to pass the buck to everyone else on the team in it. Incidently, how are Walker and Mullen looking to far. Fraser Mullen should be a cracking signing at your level.

Difficult to judge on pre-season really, but on his day Walker is decent at this level. We have a few young central midfielders who can do his running in Ross Brown and Lewis Barr.

Only saw Mullen once v Hearts, but had a decent record at Raith and dropping down two leagues he should stand out.

Got a great chance. Still need another centre back pretty badly but the rest of the squad is set up to win it. Knowing the Fife though, we'll go about it the hard way. What's the odds?

Pretty shit, I was looking at putting us on but we are 2nd behind yourself at like 4.5 or something, hardly worth it :lol:

Pretty shit, I was looking at putting us on but we are 2nd behind yourself at like 4.5 or something, hardly worth it :lol:

Well the two biggest Teams in the Division were always going to be on the shortest odds!!! ;)

But Berwick and Clyde are at longer odds??!?!?!? ;)

Well you know what the say, "you'll never meet a poor Bookie" !!!

So great result, how did we play?

Brilliant until the Forfar goal then started to sit back and invite pressure, we had loads of chances which is a good thing compared to last season. Stevie Campbell and McAleer were great today!

I really think we will do well this season and our squad is a lot better than last year.

McAleer or McBride? Moyes or Mbu? Mullen or Durie? Smith or Johnstone? Campbell or Clarke?

That's only to name a few. I wasn't at the game today but nice to get through for a change and a confidence booster. Also, nice to see a striker actually scoring for a change.