The East Fife Thread

I know this is a bit late in the day....but a big thank you to the East Fife fans who made myself, my wife and most of all my son, Sean Dickson so very welcome in his short time at Bayview.

All the best to you all.

it was a pleasure having him here, just a pity he didn't stay longer. Wish sean all the best in the future and hope to see him back at bayview

I know this is a bit late in the day....but a big thank you to the East Fife fans who made myself, my wife and most of all my son, Sean Dickson so very welcome in his short time at Bayview.

All the best to you all.

Pleasure was ours. Best of luck to Sean, just wish we'd have had him longer

Awrite lads, McBookie currently have your gaffer as evens for our job. Not really sure how I feel about this, for an outsider looking in it doesn't appear he's done anything remarkable. What sort of gaffer could we expect if he's appointed?

Awrite lads, McBookie currently have your gaffer as evens for our job. Not really sure how I feel about this, for an outsider looking in it doesn't appear he's done anything remarkable. What sort of gaffer could we expect if he's appointed?

If I was a Dumbarton fan I'd rather the next 5 on the list on mcbookie.

Apart from relegation and a 4th place finish, Naysmith hasn't exactly achieved anything to merit a move to Championship level.

Nonetheless I actually like Naysmith and want him to stay, we have chopped and changed our manager too often over the last few years and we need stability. Naysmith, has a divided opinion amongst the EF support and I can only base my judgement on reports and the highlights but he is still a rookie manager who is learning.

Next season for Naysmith will be a telling season I feel.

The last bit.

:lol:;)

In all seriousness I gave him a google and saw that, thread on fan talk also said he wasn't at fault for any of the goals and completely blameless so..

From what I remember he was a very tall lad, long hair? Looked very good in the 2 games at Gayfield, amazing in the 2-0 one, if he was the goalie, save against Carreiro was one of the best I saw all season, lost 5 when we played them in December though.