The East Fife Thread

Where is Paul mcmanus these days anyway folks? I know he got injured and has been out the game,does he have any intension to come back and play?

Love to see him back at East Fife but i can't see it and he was our top goalscorer when we got out this league, could be at shire or clyde me thinks. We could do with shagger tbh something to add to change games from our bench since sutherland is now away we only have two strikers at the club unless we start putting midfielders up there.

Nathan Austin any good? Sunday Times has us linked to him for £75,000.

Tall, pacey striker lacks one on one to his game, i doubt he has it for premiership material even though gave motherwell defenders a tough time and our top goalscorer but full time would be good as long as you send him back out on-loan for remaining of the season.

bizzare if true when you look at how many strikers they've got compare to ours and is local lad, surely he can get chances at us than at broadwood.

We have a lot of strikers but, in short, they're pish. I think they've scored 4 goals between them this season.

We have signed Partick thistle midfielder Jordan Leyden on loan until the 28th November, he was with us last season on loan and can also play upfront

Delighted i would play him and Macdonald on the wings with Brown, Wilkie, Mullen CM. Spoke to a few thistle fans they said whenever they have watched him for their under 20s side that he should be playing higher than their development side and has already featured on their first team bench down the road but is a great prospect and has the potential, didn't start many last loan and was difficult with so many loans and he arrived on loan when there was a handful of games left to play last season. Be exicting to see what he'll bring this time round thats for sure.

Alan Walker was suspended on Saturday after getting a red card against Berwick in the Scottish cup last season. However he was absent against Berwick 2 weeks ago. It also said in the East Fife mail that he wouldn't be available for this Saturday. Not sure if he is injured or whats the story.

• 2 weeks later...