Liam Craig - St Johnstone Legend

Liam's going to have a heck of a season from 'the lads' if he does come back. Who's going to be the first player to dangle his Scottish Cup winners medal in front of him and say 'Here's what you could have won...'?

He was fucking shite for us, that might be because of us though. Craig is clearly a decent player but bottled it when playing for us, his constant hooking the ball aimless over his shoulder was the most pointless thing I've ever see. It just handed the ball back to the other team, this happened 6-7 times a match. He scored goals earlier in the season but we managed to knock that out of him aswell :lol:

I'd make sure he never, ever plays CM again.

All in all, its not worked out. He should try go back to St Johnstone, a well run club who look after their player with a manager who get the best from peoeple. No doubt he'll start playing well again if he ends up there.

Woke up with morning glory after reading this news. Nothing has changed since then. I don't know if it is still called morning glory at this stage? Is it afternoon glory now?

If Aberdeen have a genuine interest, I'd imagine he will probably join them. Still, I have hope.

An interesting little exchange retweeted by our splendid unofficial twitter account earlier. Robert Thomson's from the Sun though so I doubt he knows who St Johnstone are but it's interesting never the less...

Liam Craig going back to St Johnstone would have happened regardless of Sunday's result at Easter Road. Good player, wrong club.

Scott Gordon@duckfundee 6h

@robertthomson55 What do you reckon the chances are ?

@duckfundee Eh? Obviously I think it's going to happen.

@robertthomson55 @stjohnstone1884 well said rab I knew this was gonna happen was told on day of semi final

An interesting little exchange retweeted by our splendid unofficial twitter account earlier. Robert Thomson's from the Sun though so I doubt he knows who St Johnstone are but it's interesting never the less...

Liam Craig going back to St Johnstone would have happened regardless of Sunday's result at Easter Road. Good player, wrong club.

@robertthomson55 @stjohnstone1884 well said rab I knew this was gonna happen was told on day of semi final

I think he's a St Johnstone fan actually...

Signing for St Mirren. McGowan hasn't been offered a deal in order to make space in the budget. He was at SMP this afternoon.

Not unduly fussed either way, but has plenty of exeprience at this level, and seems dependable enough (or was when with St Johnstone).

Edited by Drooper

Liam's going to have a heck of a season from 'the lads' if he does come back. Who's going to be the first player to dangle his Scottish Cup winners medal in front of him and say 'Here's what you could have won...'?

They should all wear them on his first day back without anyone ever mentioning it as if its the most natural thing in the world.

I'm a little underwhelmed at the prospect of him resigning which is strange given how much I liked him. I think that he would be a good signing and if a deal can be done it makes complete sense, I guess I was just hopeful Wright was going to unearth another decent player from down south who had maybe lost his way similar to Martin Woods who we couldn't afford in January.

Edited by Waldo Ponce

Is Craig better than Cregg?

Completely different players, but over the course of a season Craig will offer a lot more in the way of goals and attempts, whilst Cregg would do a lot more of the dirty work out of the two.

I wouldn't take anything Gav Simpson says seriously...

Yep. I once sat in a pub with him wondering if he was a genius or completely braindead.

I travelled to Monaco with him back in the day so he has been fooling a lot of people for a very long time!