Liam Craig - St Johnstone Legend

Parkin won more trophies last season than Craig has in his St Johnstone career.

In fact, Sam Parkin has won more major domestic trophies in the last two months than St Johnstone have in their history.

No, his team won the trophies. His contributions were practically worthless.

Liam Craig has played in Europe and once again been pivotal in leading his team to Europe for a second consecutive year. I don't think Sam Parkin has achieved this.

No, his team won the trophies. His contributions were practically worthless.

Liam Craig has played in Europe and once again been pivotal in leading his team to Europe for a second consecutive year. I don't think Sam Parkin has achieved this.

Practically worthless? He scored the opening goal in the most pivotal match in our cup run. Pittodrie in the quarter final.

Getting pumped by some random Turkish team is nothing to shout about. I'd rather win a trophy.

Practically worthless? He scored the opening goal in the most pivotal match in our cup run. Pittodrie in the quarter final.

Getting pumped by some random Turkish team is nothing to shout about. I'd rather win a trophy.

Sergio Aguero must be gutted that Sam Parkin won more trophies than him this season. It means that Parkin is better than him.

Is this the last vain attempt at St Mirren fans claiming the signing of Parkin wasn't a complete holocaust. The fact they mocked our signing of Cregg just a few weeks ago shows the desperation

• 1 year later...

Don't want him back. He wouldn't get in the team anyway, he's not the answer I'm afraid, time to move on and forget. No matter how committed and good he was for saints.