The Universe

10 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

but surely, you'd have to given the opportunity simply in order to use up as many inappropriate "space" euphemisms as possible during the coital entanglement - re-entry, event horizon, thrusters, splashdown,  coronal mass ejection, docking procedure, final stage,  impact event, uranus, super-massive black hole....

And she's got big tits.

• 4 weeks later...

Good documentary about the last man to visit the moon, Eugene Cernan, on BBC iPlayer.

Really wish we stuck at the space race and credit to these guys. He can surely get a free drink anywhere after that. Pretty good top trump. 

Have you been to the fucking moon though mate? Nah well stfu. He's also the fastest ever travelling human bean. 

25,000mph.

:lol:

Edited by D.A.F.C

Guest Moomintroll
Just noticed this post, that will be an amazing night. Fantastic place to visit, if you haven't read Gary Fildes book yet then would recommend doing so before you go, incredible what he has created up there.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Pie and Bovril mobile app

15 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Just noticed this post, that will be an amazing night. Fantastic place to visit, if you haven't read Gary Fildes book yet then would recommend doing so before you go, incredible what he has created up there.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Thanks - just bought it!

20 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Good documentary about the last man to visit the moon, Eugene Cernan, on BBC iPlayer.

Really wish we stuck at the space race and credit to these guys. He can surely get a free drink anywhere after that. Pretty good top trump. 

Have you been to the fucking moon though mate? Nah well stfu. He's also the fastest ever travelling human bean. 

25,000mph.

:lol:

Cheers for that. Imagine getting 3 days to bomb about the moon on a beach buggy. Neil Armstrong got to plant a flag, pick up a rock and bugger off home. 

Guest Moomintroll
I didn't mean to appear all high-falutin' and fussy.
All tits* are delightful.

*on a lady
I would like to draw your attention to recent events in the Horrific Club Photos thread before making such a statement.

59 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, coprolite said:

*on a lady

I would like to draw your attention to recent events in the Horrific Club Photos thread before making such a statement.

I will visit said thread. I probably would though.

Guest Moomintroll
I will visit said thread. I probably would though.
You wouldnt, for the love of any deity you care to mention, please tell me you wouldnt. Fogbeast doesn't even scratch the voluminous surface.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, coprolite said:

*on a lady

You would and you would love it. Admit it.