The Universe

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Elon Musk's first paying customer to the moon is a man called Yusaku Maezawa who has decided to select his fellow passengers from the artists below.

image.thumb.png.f588b2eb920276d050d662eff75f450a.png

Should have watched Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogcQ7Z4bh5w

Looks like a very poor series of the Old Grey Whistle Test.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Either way, I wouldn't be choosing from a bunch of poncey artists if I was flying to the moon; I'd be wanting to be surrounded by as many experts in space travel as possible in case it went tits up.  I'd be having an astronaut, a rocket scientist and an aeronautical engineer for starters. I'd be very disappointed in myself if I was sat on the moon in a capsule with faulty engines if the guy on the left of me was holding a paintbrush and the guy on the right an acoustic guitar. 

1 hour ago, The OP said:

When there's an emergency I'd imagine a fashion designer would be slightly less useful than an inanimate carbon rod. 

If you're orbiting the moon and things go tits up you might as well go out in style. Would happily have Normski to my right, talking clothes, and Susana Hoffs with her guitar to my left strumming Eternal Flame as we start to melt. 

31 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

look at the state of this - stumpy, fat-legs, shite hair cut, shapeless skirt, plain shoes and an arse the size of a transit van

should spend more time taking care of her own appearance IMO, rather than pontificating on what other people should wear !

Untitled-1.png.4b99aa28d81104fbd2a58628a108044c.png

Michty me!

4412B40F-7FFB-4294-8FE0-C7AED966B804.jpeg

4 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

look at the state of this - stumpy, fat-legs, shite hair cut, shapeless skirt, plain shoes and an arse the size of a transit van

should spend more time taking care of her own appearance IMO, rather than pontificating on what other people should wear !

Untitled-1.png.4b99aa28d81104fbd2a58628a108044c.png

Wid

(Surprised it took this long)

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting.  Could solve the problem of Aberdeen fans having to get to Hampden before 12 on a Sunday though.

Earth could be reduced to a dense mass measuring just 330 feet across if particle accelerators set off a catastrophic chain of events, the astronomer royal has warned.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/09/29/earth-could-shrink-330ft-across-particle-accelerator-experiments/

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Interesting.  Could solve the problem of Aberdeen fans having to get to Hampden before 12 on a Sunday though.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/09/29/earth-could-shrink-330ft-across-particle-accelerator-experiments/

We'll be like The Clangers.

22 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

We'll be like The Clangers.

The Soup Dragon will have to get busy. Going to be a bit of a squeeze too, there would only be room for Sneckies, the rest of you can f**k off.