Reasons to be Cheerful

After having worked every day bar one (which I didn't have to myself) since a week last Tuesday (working out at an average of 6.6 hours per day including the one I wasn't at work at all) I now do not have work for ten days. To celebrate there is a pizza in the oven and an adequately sized carry out this time this evening, to be followed with a large chocolate love heart out of Thorntons given to me by a pretty girl for working her shift yesterday. Tomorrow I will clean the gaff, eat an actual cooked dinner for the first time in I legitimately do not know how long and w**k myself into a coma. Thank you.

Despite it being Easter Sunday the binmen still did their usual run today.

Good to see not all Celtic fans are feckless layabouts.

Happy Easter folks x

Triple time plus 6 months off in lieu. At the expense of your council tax m9.

Big pond - cooncil working on a Sunday. Hard enough getting cùnts to do their work here on a weekday.

Haud the bus, it was only the green brigade emptying the recycling bins :(

Feckless c***s! :angry:

ETA: More bin bags than downtown Beirut down there :(

Edited by jagfox99

I asked the Trainers thread multiple times for advice. You're not allowed to laugh if you didn't offer a suggestion.

It's really just amusing the way that nothing you ever say on p and b gets forgotten. You'd better come up with something more memorable or you'll end up being 'Slazenger mink' or some other daft nickname. 

As for suggestions, I'd wear actual shoes to work if I were you. Trainers and trousers has a kind of smelly pensioner look about it.